FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Superman Cheat In FM17

C.R.7

9 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

these codes are a game boost only.

it would take a lot of performances for their value to rise, but if they have low ca/pa etc that will reflect their value

if you are looking to increase value you need to increase ca/pa etc

Now everything is very clear:) thanks for the explanation culturedleftfoot

no probs

these codes I have used just to see what happens, it has always intrigued me how/what happens when you push the boundaries like this;)

be aware some of the high end cheat codes can cause crashes it varies and from the recent feedback it might be pretty good now 

I personally do not want to use them as it makes the game pointless to me if you are winning every game and easily 

but not going to criticize anyone who does use them we all buy the game/app and should use it as we want :P

and its great for those who found this out to share with the community

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I agree. Interest in the game is very quickly lost. But later I used the cheat as a test - only for one player from the youth team (17000.xml) damn, how good he was! His attributes grew strongly and he was a young Messi. But the price of it did not grow and no one wanted to buy it - the purpose of the test was to find out how much it could sell a young player.The test is completed, and it makes no sense to cheat on. Thank you

• Like 1

i like to play with 13500, sometimes i can even be beaten 3-1 etc when my full team have an off day, but when all player perform good u can run away with nice results 4-1 &  5-0 

use cheat engine to freeze your players fitness & condition, then their stats and price will all increase naturally without freezing or hindering their development, all you have done is frozen/cheat engine'd their condition and fitness sir

if ur not sure on how to do this you can PM me and i can talk you through the process on how to use Cheat Engine its pretty easy, 2 bytes has to be selected from the CE drop down bar also

FMRTE made me love FM17 again lol

7 hours ago, Kilmarnock Sam said:

i like to play with 13500, sometimes i can even be beaten 3-1 etc when my full team have an off day, but when all player perform good u can run away with nice results 4-1 &  5-0 

use cheat engine to freeze your players fitness & condition, then their stats and price will all increase naturally without freezing or hindering their development, all you have done is frozen/cheat engine'd their condition and fitness sir

if ur not sure on how to do this you can PM me and i can talk you through the process on how to use Cheat Engine its pretty easy, 2 bytes has to be selected from the CE drop down bar also

Im still trying to find the best balance to get the most realistic results. Is there anyway maybe some diferent presets?

On 16/05/2017 at 0:15 PM, Kilmarnock Sam said:

is their fitness and condition frozen even in-game when you use cheat engine?

guys do a favour if you want to discuss a 3rd party product can you do so privately and not on forums it is against the rules

also for users to be aware cheat engine can cause crashes and or your system to become unstable so be aware

also we do not recommend using any other product with FMRTE it can cause conflicts and we do not offer support if using other products like this causes issues with your save/game

cheers

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-5-16 at 0:15 PM, Kilmarnock Sam said:

you can freeze their fitness and condition with FMRTE and their development still increases, it's what I do

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 02/09/2017 at 12:12 PM, Iwabik2 said:

Did anyone try the "25 consistency/imp matches"? It used to work very well, but now I just can't see it doing anything...

yeah it doesn't seem to work anymore... i used to use 25 in free kicks for fm17 and now it won't work anymore, anyone got good tips?

• 4 months later...