FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 17 for Windows

BraCa

1 minute ago, lomekian said:

I saw that, but I couldn't find an appropriate Sub-forum, as its only got one for FMRTE 16 (or am I blind/stupid?!)

No you're not, the link I gave you, is where bugs for FMRTE 17 should be posted, other subforums that might exist in there, are for older versions of FMRTE

7 minutes ago, GoBLiN said:

Are you receiving any error? Please make sure your anti-virus is not blocking \ send FMRTE to quarantine.

thump_9653207error.jpg

I tried in other browsers and the same thing happens to me.
It only happens to me with fmrte 17 I can download any of the other versions.

PD: sorry my english

5 minutes ago, leandror said:

thump_9653207error.jpg

I tried in other browsers and the same thing happens to me.
It only happens to me with fmrte 17 I can download any of the other versions.

PD: sorry my english

I have windows 10
Was by the antivirus, and by Windows SmartScreen

If it happens to them, they have to deactivate the antivirus at the moment of the download and the execution.
Windows smartscreen has the option to eject it anyway.

Thanks ever so much BraCa was playing FIFA drinking thought i would take one last look on FMRTE and found it was released no sleep for me! 

Again thank you for all your hard work and time you put into FMRTE makes my football manager life a little less stressful (can't help being crap at it)  

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, MattyBRFC said:

Thanks ever so much BraCa was playing FIFA drinking thought i would take one last look on FMRTE and found it was released no sleep for me! 

Again thank you for all your hard work and time you put into FMRTE makes my football manager life a little less stressful (can't help being crap at it)  

enjoy it