FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 17 for Windows

BraCa

1 hour ago, culturedleftfoot said:

can't really understand what you mean. If you mean the game is running slow that is a matter for SI and any future fixes they bring out, if it is that it has been reported on their forums.

SI updated FM to 17.3.1 , and I'm saying that can you update FMRTE build to support that version

12 minutes ago, Blanchflower said:

Just to let you guys know, Si has updated Football Manager Touch 2017  version and FMRTE does not work with the latest version of Football Manager Touch 2017.

The developers are already aware of this, and are working to make it compatible.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Blanchflower said:

Thank you for your quick response and clarification.

You're welcome :) FM Touch 2017 is now supported.

24 minutes ago, Richardson said:

Hello,

I have been using FMRTE and firstly damaged the game.

Sigames admins is saying FMRTE crash the my game.

Because every game is  (17.3.0f936783) error.

So how did your save get damaged?

1 hour ago, Richardson said:

Hello,

I have been using FMRTE and firstly damaged the game.

Sigames admins is saying FMRTE crash the my game.

Because every game is  (17.3.0f936783) error.

as Braca/greyfox say you need to give just a tad more info

create a thread of your own be specific and read the possible bugs reporting sticky thread use the template there etc 

27 minutes ago, bruno bastos said:

How i can return to the last version of FM, deleting the new update.

And how i can change the balance of the club. My club is in the poor situation and we can't enter in the next champions.

Please help me.

unless you followed the tips given here over and over about backing up game you cant go back

if you are experiencing FFP you need to prep before there are tips I posted on game talk ages ago about this

also see you have asked this and been given answers previously on the same thing

so you need to follow that advice and not keep posting the same thing over and over and expect a different outcome

its a shame if you are hitting FFP thats why you have to prep mate

Gentlemen, i've got an issue since the beginning of using FMRTE 17: it can load once or twice and then i have the message: 
This version of FMRTE is for Football Manager 2017 only. You are using a differnt game edition, please visit our website and check if there is any version of FMRTE for your game edition.

Sometimes it helps when i reinstall it but this error appear again and again...

3Iipb9r.png

• 2 weeks later...