FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 17 for Windows

BraCa

Hi, Mass Edit doesnt work, it crash my game when i put, young recruiting, junior coaching or young facilities to 20, and just only only with 1 of these to 20 crash my game, i tried to put only for professional teams or only 19 but it still crash the game when i press "forward". There is another way to improve young facilities of a lot of teams ? ps last years worked everything so good...

as Greyfox has stated the current update is correct there is a process for reporting bugs read the forum rules- rule 12 and use the template

you have given no information at all take time to read those links and post accordingly

creating a thread if required

just seen you have been warned by braca before about reporting bugs format follow the rules or you will be banned

15 hours ago, Blackpower86 said:

Sory update today, and have bugs pls fix.

Waiting for update.

What bugs are you actually experiencing? Some of them could already have been reported and the developers are attempting to fix them.  If you are experiencing any unknown bugs, please post them in their own threads with the bug template in the forum rules.  This is mentioned on the homepage.

Edit: I just noticed that you have been warned before for not following the bug posting rules.  Please look at and follow the rules or you will be issued a months' posting ban.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a problem. Freezing function is not working well. I know why. But I can't fix it. 

When I use freeze button FMRTE make a folder named by number in [C:\BraCa Soft\FMRTE 17\Frozen Players].

In the same time it make xml file which have info about being frozen player. That means freezing is working.

But! When I click load game button FMRTE delete xml file!!! 

So freezing is not working!

I am using window10 pro 64bits. 

and I am using FMRTE with Run as Admin. check Freeze players ~ in setting.

On 2/21/2017 at 9:54 PM, mawldnd said:

I have a problem. Freezing function is not working well. I know why. But I can't fix it. 

When I use freeze button FMRTE make a folder named by number in [C:\BraCa Soft\FMRTE 17\Frozen Players].

In the same time it make xml file which have info about being frozen player. That means freezing is working.

But! When I click load game button FMRTE delete xml file!!! 

So freezing is not working!

I am using window10 pro 64bits. 

and I am using FMRTE with Run as Admin. check Freeze players ~ in setting.

Hello :)

I have question about FMRTE 17.

Can i save my all changes ? if i can, tell me how please.

I change a lot of things before start the game but i forgot deleted files which show me a german and japan national team.

OR

maybe i can doit something now to see a real name german and japanese players in National Team.

Thank You!

fmrtee.jpg

30 minutes ago, oscp said:

Hello :)

I have question about FMRTE 17.

Can i save my all changes ? if i can, tell me how please.

I change a lot of things before start the game but i forgot deleted files which show me a german and japan national team.

OR

maybe i can doit something now to see a real name german and japanese players in National Team.

Thank You!

fmrtee.jpg

You can save any changes you have done providing you have a valid and legit license and the software has been activated by it.  The disk icon in the top left corner saves changes.  You can see real German and possibly Japanese players by deleting the fake.inc file in the installed Football Manager folder.

super stuff:D

To new users Don't get caught thinking this will be the last patch from SI,they may even release v17.3.1 or 2 to fix more bug(s) that were missed in the previous patch so again below  applies.

Steam (top left) > Go Offline > Restart in Offline Mode

Besides the above method to stop FM from updating, there is another method that you can do.  Backup the following folder (x = yearly release i.e. 2016, 2017, etc) to another location, however make sure you have enough disk space as this file can be large.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager x

To revert back to the previous version, just copy and paste this folder back into the location that you copied it from, overwriting the current folder.  This method has worked in previous FM versions, however this may change in the future as either Steam or SI can change the way the game is installed to prevent this method from happening.

5 hours ago, ClausFC92 said:

Hey

I read a post from november stating that the developers where looking into adding the stadium edit from the 16-version (Option to change stadium type and stand type - seating/standing).

Any news on this? Also the option of forwarding a new stadium and maybe the option of changing the stadium name, would be nice.

Cheers

Hello.

Are you making feature requests? If you are, then you should add them to the FMRTE feature request thread.