FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 17 for Windows

BraCa

On 05/12/2016 at 10:45 PM, BraCa said:

Sure each license comes with 3 activations that can be used in 3 different machines, in case of a restore we advise our users to deactivate FMRTE before doing so. But we all know that sometimes our machines let us down and just simply give up without warning emoji53.png

In this case once you reach your 3 activation a button will appear in your client area were you can request a reset to all your activations If you make a good case we will accept it emoji13.png

1 minute ago, viva_polska said:

My game was updated by STEAM just now (and in game is now v  17.2)... is FMRTE 17 for Windows 17.1.2.8 compatibile with it because i want to use the editor?

No, it is not.  Yourself and everyone else will need to wait for an updated version.  The devs will know this and release v17.2 as soon as possible.

Not sure if this has been covered sorry (didn't want to read all 12 pages).

When I use the Move Player option it seems the player makes appearances fro both clubs but only appears in the club you move him too. I moved a youth player from Villa to Wolves and then loaned him out to Barnsley, yet he was making cup appearances for Villa still.

Also in some cases they seem to lose their transfer value entirely. I lost a player on a bosman so moved him back straight away, but now he has a permanent transfer value of 0. It did increase when he signed a new contract but then went back to 0

Would just like to point out that the Changelog for the latest patch is incorrect. It says just one change to make it compatible. There is, in fact, two changes, as BraCa has added the injury tab to players with a staff profile which I requested.. Thanks very much BraCa, my old centre half, now suffering from a second cruciate injury, has called it a day, and will shortly be one of my first team coaches.

6 minutes ago, John Hill said:

Would just like to point out that the Changelog for the latest patch is incorrect. It says just one change to make it compatible. There is, in fact, two changes, as BraCa has added the injury tab to players with a staff profile which I requested.. Thanks very much BraCa, my old centre half, now suffering from a second cruciate injury, has called it a day, and will shortly be one of my first team coaches.

Yes this was in fact added just not in the change log :D

It is possible to fix a problem with edit a prize money for poland Lotto Ekstraklasa? Lotto ekstraklasa has other rules than, for example english premiership. FInal stage have two groups championship and relegation group so when I edit a prize money in fmrte I edit it for a 1 club in relegation group not in champinship group.

P.s

Sorry for my english.

7 hours ago, John Hill said:

I can only post what is said in the description.  If that extra feature was added, then great.

7 hours ago, GoBLiN said:

Yes this was in fact added just not in the change log :D

:)

After the update my Avast stopped me from opening RTE and said it could have virus in it, I said I trust the program and tried to open it again but it wont work because it says I might not have permission to do so... please help me!

Right click on the FMRTE icon and select "Run as Administrator"