FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 17 for Windows

BraCa

FMRTE 17.1.2 (Build 8) - Released

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or http://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte17

Changelog

Added

• Ability to add/remove nations agreements (you can remove brexit)
  • Nations generated players settings
  • Nations Max Youth Age.
  • Nations does not allow dual nationality setting
  • Person names can now be edited without being limited to the previous name length

Fixed

• Competitions reputation setted to '0' when saving competition changes
  • Players and staff not being loaded in some rare cases
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, BraCa said:

Changelog

Added

• Nations Max Youth Age.
  • Person names can now be edited without being limited to the previous name length

Fixed

Keep with problems in the list of staff does not appear the director of football.

Pics

2 hours ago, BraCa said:

Changelog

Added

• Nations Max Youth Age.

Fixed

that feature to remove brexit is fantastic I have set it to not kick in pre game, but many havent so this will be great news

5 hours ago, andyinasia said:

Wow, if that works I'll be SO happy! 

Okay, how? I assume you go into England (Scotland, Wales, N. Ireland) and go to the 'Nations treated as non-foreign' option.

The drop-down menu next to 'region' contains a very long list of codes. What to do with it? Choose the first one or what? :huh:

I've tested in a few savegames, and it should work if you do this:

• Go to England
  • Press the '+' in the agreements to add a new one
  • Set the new agreement as 'European Union '
  • Press save

45 minutes ago, John Hill said:

Just a small point. When a player gets a staff profile, but is still playing, the option of 'Injury' disappears. Therefore I cannot get my ageing centre back to retire gracefully and take a coaching job.

You can't remove the player injury?

21 minutes ago, BraCa said:

I've tested in a few savegames, and it should work if you do this:

• Go to England
  • Press the '+' in the agreements to add a new one
  • Set the new agreement as 'European Union '
  • Press save

Interesting. I've gone into that screen and 'European Union' is already the option without adding anything. Does that mean in my save there's no Brexit?

I'm in 2020 now and have not yet got any message about Brexit - unless, being a lower league manager I missed it.

The four UK nations all have an extra option: 'Nations treated as UE' with European Union chosen. Other nations like Republic of Ireland and Iceland don't have that, so is that option to do with Brexit?

3 minutes ago, BraCa said:

As far as I know, in FM there is no specific date for brexit, I had a savegame where it happened in 2021 besides that, they implemented 3 different types of brexit, you can read more (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/10/18/brexit-is-simulated-in-football-manager-2017-and-its-going-to-ma/)

So if I follow your instructions, how will I know if anything has changed? I guess you never really find out, just Brexit never happens!

BraCa, honoured that you've found the time to personally reply to my query. Andyinasia has it in one. I've a long serving player who isn't up to it any more, but he's now got a coaching profile. I don't want to let him disappear on a free out of loyalty. So a few injuries will, I hope, prompt a retirement announcement, then I can give him a coaching job. But once a player gets a staff profile along with his playing profile, the option to add an injury disappears.

Don't know if that's what you intended, but it would be helpful if you could put it back please.

A little manipulation of the game does no harm:rolleyes:

27 minutes ago, John Hill said:

BraCa, honoured that you've found the time to personally reply to my query. Andyinasia has it in one. I've a long serving player who isn't up to it any more, but he's now got a coaching profile. I don't want to let him disappear on a free out of loyalty. So a few injuries will, I hope, prompt a retirement announcement, then I can give him a coaching job. But once a player gets a staff profile along with his playing profile, the option to add an injury disappears.

Don't know if that's what you intended, but it would be helpful if you could put it back please.

A little manipulation of the game does no harm:rolleyes:

Got it, I'll add that option for players with staff attributes :)

8 hours ago, BraCa said:

As far as I know, in FM there is no specific date for brexit, I had a savegame where it happened in 2021 besides that, they implemented 3 different types of brexit, you can read more (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/10/18/brexit-is-simulated-in-football-manager-2017-and-its-going-to-ma/)

Brexit gets announced on the 25th november 

You get updated if it is going ahead  or not if you have the coutries concerned  as playable

• Like 1

On 11/23/2016 at 8:27 AM, GoBLiN said:

A new tab in the stadium window should appear if the stadium is under upgrade

This is still not appearing in the stadium window while a stadium is under upgrade. I've attempted to locate any option for  " Edit building maintenance and upgrade schedules for club " in FMRTE 17 while a stadium upgrade is underway.

This is still not appearing in the stadium window while a stadium is under upgrade. I've attempted to locate any option for  " Edit building maintenance and upgrade schedules for club " in FMRTE 17 while a stadium upgrade is underway.

Please send me your save and let me know what stadium you are trying to edit

On 6.12.2016 at 3:26 PM, Mirkova said:

On 7.12.2016 at 0:56 AM, GoBLiN said:

Please send me your save and let me know what stadium you are trying to edit

I have this same problem. But my save game is with custom database files etc so I think that doesnt work for you. But I suppose that the reason it doesn't work is a situation when my club moves to the other stadium during reconstruction time I'm right ?