FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 17 for Windows

BraCa

On 11/21/2016 at 1:59 PM, Godlike said:

For FM16 in fmrte was add otpion " Edit building maintenance and upgrade schedules for club " (bulid 18). In FMRTE 17 this option is available?

On 11/21/2016 at 8:23 PM, Godlike said:

And where I find this option? Because my club starting bulding young and training facilities and I can't find option that's alows me to change finish day.

I am also interested in where this may be found in the editor.  I've looked quite extensively and cannot fond any " Edit building maintenance and upgrade schedules for club " in FMRTE 17

Hi, i need some help

Yesterday i bought the FMRTE and works fine, but today i have an error. when i click FMRTE desktop icon, doesn't run, neither miniFMRTE. I've trying tu run as administrator but nothing happened. The game is the same version of FMRTE and i have Windows 10

Please help me

7 hours ago, Mirkova said:

I am also interested in where this may be found in the editor.  I've looked quite extensively and cannot fond any " Edit building maintenance and upgrade schedules for club " in FMRTE 17

A new tab in the stadium window should appear if the stadium is under upgrade

53 minutes ago, masi_jcr said:

Hi, i need some help

Yesterday i bought the FMRTE and works fine, but today i have an error. when i click FMRTE desktop icon, doesn't run, neither miniFMRTE. I've trying tu run as administrator but nothing happened. The game is the same version of FMRTE and i have Windows 10

Please help me

Please try to uninstall and reinstall FMRTE 17

I want to add my save file where Brexit happened, but it's about 82000 kb, won't fit in the attachment, i'll attach a link to my google drive for you to download

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz1POHTy4dGOcXM2bmJRejctekU/view?usp=sharing

....hope i can add nation agreements in fmrte in the future to put england back in the EU! work permits are a pain in the a$$...

1 hour ago, haycock95 said:

I want to add my save file where Brexit happened, but it's about 82000 kb, won't fit in the attachment, i'll attach a link to my google drive for you to download

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz1POHTy4dGOcXM2bmJRejctekU/view?usp=sharing

....hope i can add nation agreements in fmrte in the future to put england back in the EU! work permits are a pain in the a$$...

Just go for players through your club's youth team.  That is what I do.  Any good ones, you can just edit through FMRTE to make them even better.

So on the front page, there's a preview of what FMRTE 17 will offer.
One of the things that intrigued me into getting FMRTE for FM17 is this:

Edit Competitions

Did you ever wanted to give your team some extra points?
With FMRTE you can edit competitions standings, colours, and reputation.

...So does this mean you can give your team more points in the league or?
Otherwise please clarify :)

17 hours ago, Martin Bahn said:

So on the front page, there's a preview of what FMRTE 17 will offer.
One of the things that intrigued me into getting FMRTE for FM17 is this:

Edit Competitions

Did you ever wanted to give your team some extra points?
With FMRTE you can edit competitions standings, colours, and reputation.

...So does this mean you can give your team more points in the league or?
Otherwise please clarify :)

you can edit it to do that yes or take point/goals away from anyone

it will work for any playable league

but editing wont take effect until next round of games

be aware you cant edit promotions/relegations once final games have been played

its a super feature I use it to keep AI teams realistic eg hoffenhiem rbl frankfurt flying high in germany 

and for nation comps too used it last to make sure holland didnt get to euros:P

my fav feature along with swap national call up 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

you can edit it to do that yes or take point/goals away from anyone

it will work for any playable league

but editing wont take effect until next round of games

be aware you cant edit promotions/relegations once final games have been played

its a super feature I use it to keep AI teams realistic eg hoffenhiem rbl frankfurt flying high in germany 

and for nation comps too used it last to make sure holland didnt get to euros:P

my fav feature along with swap national call up 

^ What he said :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eusébio Simoes said:

pls add more options in presets.

BraCa can't simply add more options to the presets until each new preset has been tested to work as intended.  Also, he has to see if adding new presets does not break the other presets and/or other features in the software.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GREYFOX said:

BraCa can't simply add more options to the presets until each new preset has been tested to work as intended.  Also, he has to see if adding new presets does not break the other presets and/or other features in the software.

Certain I realized, I referred more to the option to create new, what I mean and more information about the contract.

Ex: alternate award

2 hours ago, Eusébio Simoes said:

Certain I realized, I referred more to the option to create new, what I mean and more information about the contract.

Ex: alternate award

The same response applies, adding the ability to create new presets can bring about unforeseen consequences unless it is tested.  He has to make sure that the new presets being created are supposed to work in just that manner without any other effect.  The rule also applies to all new and existing features in the software.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GREYFOX said:

The same response applies, adding the ability to create new presets can bring about unforeseen consequences unless it is tested.  He has to make sure that the new presets being created are supposed to work in just that manner without any other effect.  The rule also applies to all new and existing features in the software.

And it does very well to test everything before launching, I thought it was easier to add new attributes for the creation of presets, I thought that it was enough to add and that it did not affect the other attributes in the presets.

I really like presets because it makes it much easier to edit.:)