FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 17 for Windows

BraCa

4 minutes ago, GREYFOX said:

It is being looked at.  I will be fixed as soon as possible.  You can't or won't change contracts?

It seems to be some confusion regarding this issue, this problem was fixed:

1. Player no longer get cup tied when you heal or inspire your team
  2. If you players are already cup tied you need to edit the Contract Signed Date (in there contract tab) of the players affected by this

Is there a preset+hotkey tutorial anywhere that I can watch or read? I want to create a hotkey that heals, inspires and removes bans from all players contracted to my club.

I've managed to set up a preset that works when I right click on the club in search and then I go Presets - FMRTE- Apply New Preset , but I can't seem to get the hotkey to work with my New Preset. Any ideas how I can sort it out?

EDIT: I can't seem to find the attribute "Contract Number Of Unhappiness Motives" in the Preset Manager. I can also not find "Morale Nation" in the drop-down menu for attributes. This means that my preset that I've created, doesn't have the same effect as clicking on inspire, heal and remove bans for each individual team (1st team, U23 and U18) at my club. 

4 hours ago, GoBLiN said:

It seems to be some confusion regarding this issue, this problem was fixed:

1. Player no longer get cup tied when you heal or inspire your team
  2. If you players are already cup tied you need to edit the Contract Signed Date (in there contract tab) of the players affected by this

A new version of the software has not been released yet so I guess you are fixing the issue on a user-by-user basis? The Contract Signed Date is something that users do not want to do as it involves doing this small change to every player.

A new version of the software has not been released yet so I guess you are fixing the issue on a user-by-user basis? The Contract Signed Date is something that users do not want to do as it involves doing this small change to every player.

Just to clarify this, the bug was fixed a few releases ago, but FMRTE is unable to automatically fix corrupted savegames, so we're doing it by hand

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk