FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 17 for Windows

BraCa

7 minutes ago, rvhaarenaare said:

Yep same issue here. 17.1.2 is not yet supported... tried to let fm17 not to be updated .. but with steam updates.. it always gets back on..

If you set Steam to Offline Mode it will let you keep playing the game and will not auto update. If you choose to keep auto-update on, then you have to wait occasionally for FMRTE to be updated.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, adonim85 said:

Today I discovered that my FMRTE17 is not compatible with the FM17 version 17.1.2. What now? I bought an activation code for 6.14 euros, and it turns out that along with the update of the game I can not use the same FMRTE. Will there be a patch that will allow me to use this FMRTE version 17.1.2 FM17? Of course, the activation code which bought.

http://www.tinypic.pl/c8af0gzcu7l0

You'll just have to wait like the rest of us for BraCa to have a chance to update FMTRE. Patience Padawan, patience

2 hours ago, dogsbody42 said:

Sometimes you have to run the game in online mode, and then it will allow you to run on offline mode - I take it you've already been playing it?

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3160-AGCB-2555

Realising there was an update, I paused it, went offline, then tried to start the game. I got a message that the update was interrupted due to no internet connection. So I was stuffed. No doubt the FMRTE update is in hand.

2 hours ago, dogsbody42 said:

Sometimes you have to run the game in online mode, and then it will allow you to run on offline mode - I take it you've already been playing it?

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3160-AGCB-2555

This is only initially as DirectX needs to be setup for the game to work, then you can go offline.  This happens every time I re-install FM.

9 minutes ago, shonks1978 said:

I can't import a player shortlist. I see this was a previously reported/fixed bug, but has it come back in the latest patch? Anyone aware of a work around?

Can you send me the shortlist that you cannot import? Also, can you try to add/remove a player from that shortlist, to force FMRTE to save it again, and see if that works?

20 minutes ago, C.R.7 said:

I'd had problem that players is unavailable for Cup games.

but I already updated 171.2.

Then, Can't I fix this problem ? 

the latest build does not fix this issue.  Please be patient and the developers will get it sorted asap.  Below is the bug report on your issue.

http://www.fmrte.com/forums/topic/6467-cup-games-error-occurred/

23 minutes ago, C.R.7 said:

I'd had problem that players is unavailable for Cup games.

but I already updated 171.2.

Then, Can't I fix this problem ? 

You can go to the contact tab of the players affected and edit the Contract Signed Date to the correct value or at least to a reasonable value and it should solve the CUP Tie problem