FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 17 for Windows

BraCa

1 hour ago, lexerd said:

Hi, thanks for making FMRTE for FM17 again. 

I have a problem installing FMRTE. When I click on the setup file it saids [You do not have access to this file or directory. You cannot access this file] 

I've tried admin mode already, turned off the anti virus, Window defender is off as well. I am running Win10 64bit. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. Cheers!

you may have to restore the files that have been quarantined by the AV, if you know how to do this great if not....

I would remove FMRTE from your pc and disable AV etc and do a fresh install 

it happens to me very time using norton:angry:

FMRTE 17.1.1 (Build 4) - Released

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or http://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte17

Changelog

Build 4

Added

• Some missing staff job types
  • Support for Touch game version
  • Ability to move players from one club to another
  • Nations match preparation

Fixed

• Contract happiness value
  • Inspire Team preset was making players unavailable for Cup games
  • Unable to load shortlist in FM17
  • Staff gender
  • Nations Agreements
  • Nations treated as UE
  • Presets not being applied when player CA/PA was higher than normal (for ex 201)
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, BraCa said:

FMRTE 17.1.1 (Build 4) - Released

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or http://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte17

Changelog

Build 4

Added

• Some missing staff job types
  • Support for Touch game version
  • Ability to move players from one club to another
  • Nations match preparation

Fixed

• Contract happiness value
  • Inspire Team preset was making players unavailable for Cup games
  • Unable to load shortlist in FM17
  • Staff gender
  • Nations Agreements
  • Nations treated as UE
  • Presets not being applied when player CA/PA was higher than normal (for ex 201)

1 hour ago, sucre said:

Thanks Braca .

Have you fixed problems with league reputation and tickets prices

See above. BraCa has listed some "Added" and some "Fixed" things. Read 'em. Get your answer. ;)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GoBLiN said:

Yes but before you update to Build 4 please read this post: http://www.fmrte.com/forums/topic/6467-cup-games-error-occurred/?do=findComment&comment=33627

I updated to new fmrte version, and started new saved game. so surely the cup tied issue wont occur in this new saved game will it?

Hi guys!

I'm trying to add Cotonou agreement as Nations treated as EU (and a few other countries too) in Hungary but i can't seem to do that.

There is a line that says: Nations treated as UE European Union. But i can't add another line.

Is this a bug or is this simply not possible?

5 hours ago, Feriboy said:

Hi guys!

I'm trying to add Cotonou agreement as Nations treated as EU (and a few other countries too) in Hungary but i can't seem to do that.

There is a line that says: Nations treated as UE European Union. But i can't add another line.

Is this a bug or is this simply not possible?

Currently it's not possible to add new agreements or nations tratead as EU, you can only edit them.

4 hours ago, cambuur1969 said:

great!  and can we expect also more extensive choice at stadium 3d? So type stand, 'third' stadium?  Or do I miss someything and is this feature already there and I am blind? 

For FMRTE 17, we had to remove some features from 3D Stadium editing, since we no longer could make them work with the new FM17. If/when we can make them work again, we will re-enable those features

Today I discovered that my FMRTE17 is not compatible with the FM17 version 17.1.2. What now? I bought an activation code for 6.14 euros, and it turns out that along with the update of the game I can not use the same FMRTE. Will there be a patch that will allow me to use this FMRTE version 17.1.2 FM17? Of course, the activation code which bought.

http://www.tinypic.pl/c8af0gzcu7l0

11 minutes ago, adonim85 said:

Today I discovered that my FMRTE17 is not compatible with the FM17 version 17.1.2. What now? I bought an activation code for 6.14 euros, and it turns out that along with the update of the game I can not use the same FMRTE. Will there be a patch that will allow me to use this FMRTE version 17.1.2 FM17? Of course, the activation code which bought.

http://www.tinypic.pl/c8af0gzcu7l0

An new update just came out to the FM17 game, you will have to wait for an new update of FMRTE which they are working on.. 

I can't imagine it will take long though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BraCa said:

Currently it's not possible to add new agreements or nations tratead as EU, you can only edit them.

For FMRTE 17, we had to remove some features from 3D Stadium editing, since we no longer could make them work with the new FM17. If/when we can make them work again, we will re-enable those features

great, thanks! , will see this appear then...