FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 17 for Windows

BraCa

I have some questions guys. I want to buy fmrte 2017 but i wonder, how many times can i use the licence? I restore my pc twice a month, can I use the fmrte license after every restore?

Sure each license comes with 3 activations that can be used in 3 different machines, in case of a restore we advise our users to deactivate FMRTE before doing so. But we all know that sometimes our machines let us down and just simply give up without warning

In this case once you reach your 3 activation a button will appear in your client area were you can request a reset to all your activations If you make a good case we will accept it

• Like 3

As i am only in it for the Touch version: Will it take longer with every new version to come out or is it just the case now with the initial FMT compatible release?

It depends each version needs attention in certain areas this can lead to a delay of some sort on the release of the touch version since we never know what was changed so there is no accurate way to tell...

The goal will always be to release both versions together

hi everyone, 

I have 2 saves.  FMRTE works fine on one of them , but  when  i try the other one it tells  me    

FMRTE does supports your game version (17.1.1 899422), but it seems that your savegame is not loaded yet..

If you are sure that your savegame is fully loaded, save it (without exiting FM) and then try again.

Anyone have any ideas?

• Like 1

hi everyone, 

I have 2 saves.  FMRTE works fine on one of them , but  when  i try the other one it tells  me    

FMRTE does supports your game version (17.1.1 899422), but it seems that your savegame is not loaded yet..
If you are sure that your savegame is fully loaded, save it (without exiting FM) and then try again.

Anyone have any ideas?

FMRTE does not support FM Touch not sure by the version if this is the case

I just tried editing the future transfers to transfer a few players to my team, and for some reason, I'm not able to edit the actual contract of the player, just the transfer date and transfer fee. Therefore, when I save, it shows that they'll be joining my team in a week's time but it never happens, even after I pass that date the transfers just sit there.

1 hour ago, GoBLiN said:
2 hours ago, tobis said:

hi everyone, 

Anyone have any ideas?

I have the same problem here.

My version of normal FM (not touch) is also 17.1.1 899422

4JWk5YG.jpg

• Like 1