FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 17 for Windows

BraCa

I just started my long term save. Thanks Braca. Bought, installed and tested. Mine is working fine. 

Just noticed one thing, this years license key starts with FM16. It gave me a heart attack after purchase, did I buy it for FMRTE16 again? But license worked fine in FMRTE17. Thanks.

Just now, arijit said:

I just started my long term save. Thanks Braca. Bought, installed and tested. Mine is working fine. 

Just noticed one thing, this years license key starts with FM16. It gave me a heart attack after purchase, did I buy it for FMRTE16 again? But license worked fine in FMRTE17. Thanks.

It is like that every year actually, last years started with 15 and 15's started with 14 etc. A quirky thing I noticed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tieio said:

It is like that every year actually, last years started with 15 and 15's started with 14 etc. A quirky thing I noticed.

Strange, mine client area shows different. Last 3 version license keys all started with respective year. This isn't something big and not complaining, just found odd because I knew mine keys always started year-wise.

4 minutes ago, aworkingclasshero said:
Hey Braca, thanks for such a quick release, and a reasonable price as always.

I'm having a bit of trouble importing shortlists from the editor to the game.

At the start it's because the shortlists were saving into my fm16 folder, but once that was rectified it says in game that the file can not be imported.

Shortlists are not working at the moment this will be addressed in a future version

• Like 2

2 hours ago, arijit said:

Strange, mine client area shows different. Last 3 version license keys all started with respective year. This isn't something big and not complaining, just found odd because I knew mine keys always started year-wise.

mine always start with the previous years year for some reason so its normal/doesnt matter it works 

for FMRTE16 it started FMR15

FMRTE15 it was FMR14 etc etc

for me does not work it show's me always this note that the windows stop the application cause does not work prperly

i have 4.6 fremework w10 new pc and 17.1.1 on my fm17 i do not use the fm touch please help

this happen was try to load the game

and my game has this supported by your tool version 

• Football Manager 2017 - 17.1.1.899420

Great work as ever Braca and the team. But I have encountered a slight issue.

I usually have 2 saves on the go, one with my own team (Man Utd) and another with another team.

FMRTE works fine on the Man Utd save, but try the other one and it tells me my saved game isn't loaded, even though it is. Anyone have any ideas?

1 minute ago, JKisthe1 said:

Great work as ever Braca and the team. But I have encountered a slight issue.

I usually have 2 saves on the go, one with my own team (Man Utd) and another with another team.

FMRTE works fine on the Man Utd save, but try the other one and it tells me my saved game isn't loaded, even though it is. Anyone have any ideas?

Can you try this:

• Close FM 17
  • Reopen FM 17
  • Open the savegame FMRTE does not recognize
  • See if FMRTE works

Let me know if it worked

Hey guys, I already bought my FMRTE licence, and now I started to play!

I have one issue/question.

Even if I max out Match Preparation and overall familiarity levels are max like you see below in familiarity1 picture , even so, in individual familiarity level of players it is low. See for example the famil2 picture and the same or worst it is for every player. Is there any way to modify this with FMRTE (I tried both fmrte and ingame editor but they only max the dark bar and the light one stays low).

Thank you in advance guys.

Overall Familiarity:

familiarity1.jpg

Individual Player Familiarity:

famil2.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, daffynash said:

Even if I max out Match Preparation and overall familiarity levels are max like you see below in familiarity1 picture , even so, in individual familiarity level of players it is low. See for example the famil2 picture and the same or worst it is for every player. Is there any way to modify this with FMRTE (I tried both fmrte and ingame editor but they only max the dark bar and the light one stays low).

Overall Familiarity:

familiarity1.jpg

famil2.jpg

Thanks for reporting it, currently FMRTE only supports teams Familiarity, not individual players, but that's the kind of feature that we might add in a future release :)

37 minutes ago, daffynash said:

Overall Familiarity:

familiarity1.jpg

famil2.jpg

:huh: Nice, a new feature in FM and possibly FMRTE.  I can't wait to play FM 17.

2 minutes ago, terry bennett said:

will this work on my macbook?

It will eventually.

I have brought the licence and downloaded the programme but when comming to activate it it sayes the programme needs to be updated and when i press the update it just goes round and round  and then sayes server timed out and if i try to activate it without the update it again just goes round and round untill server timed out again please help i love your work and have had all the versions before this is the first problem i have ever encountered

6 minutes ago, jamespaterson67 said:

I have brought the licence and downloaded the programme but when comming to activate it it sayes the programme needs to be updated and when i press the update it just goes round and round  and then sayes server timed out and if i try to activate it without the update it again just goes round and round untill server timed out again please help i love your work and have had all the versions before this is the first problem i have ever encountered

Hi james it seems your firewall is blocking FMRTE, ether allow FMRTE trough your Firewall or try our offline activation system http://www.fmrte.com/offlineactivation