FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FFP Issues and Problems

MacoBraco

FFP is based over a few years not what you are showing as a balance now

so if you have broken FFP in previous seasons but have a balance now of a billion wont matter you will be sanctioned on your previous spending

I have used pre game editor and removed FFP from leagues/Europe because in real life it is pointless

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just to rehash how to avoid this, I usually do the following method to add sponsors every month.  Eventually, you'll have enough sponsors to keep you away from FFP issues - though in your case, MacoBraco, I'm afraid this method won't help you much.

1. Go into your 'Finances' tab for your team.

2. Under 'Sponsors', look for the line titled 'Kit Sponsorship'.

3. Click on the drop-down menu button beside 'Kit Sponsorship', and change it to something else.  (I usually just do 'Additional Sponsorship', just to be consistent.)

4. Wait a month of playing time.

5. You should get a new kit sponsorship offer.  Alter the deal however you like, then change the new 'Kit Sponsorship' to another type.

6. Repeat as needed.

• Like 1

On 16.6.2016 at 10:35 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

best option is to remove FFP pre game it takes a couple of minutes and its done

Hello FMRTE mate,

how can I remove FFP in Pre Game for all european competitions?

thanks in advance for your answer

• 2 years later...

I think keeping FFP in the game makes it more realistic but the easiest way to repair FFP infraction once you get the warning like I did, just do what RunMarkoRun suggested, edit the club's Finance with sponsorships. In my case, I received a FFP infraction warning into my 2019/20 season with a projected $138M loss. Went into the editor, looked for Additional Kit Sponsorship and edit the value to $900M with expiry date of 03/06/2020. It didn't let me choose a billion or more amount. Saved and progressed a few days and this turned over my previous projected loss for the period to a positive figure and cleared FFP.

• 3 months later...