FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Few questions about FMRTE 16.3.1 Build 31

Shenmue is life

Hi,

First, I would like to thank the team for all the done work. I'm currently exploring this app before starting my very first game in FM 2016 and I can say that the range of possibilities is very satisfying regarding what we were able to do some years ago.

Then my questions:

1. You can tick or untick "Allow Licensed Kits" in the "Information" panel of each team. What does this term mean?
  2. About the alert feature (subscriptions/notifications), is there a tip for tracking ALL the players of the database at once?
  3. When I'm using FMRTE in the foreground, my main keyboard shortcuts won't work (screen capture, auto hotkey). Is it normal? In the same time, navigating between the tabs or closing them with the keyboard are not possible either.

1. I have never used that feature but will find out and update you

2.If you were to track all players you wouldn't get to play the game you would spend forever going through the messages in your inbox:D

I just use my shortlist of players I am interested in and scouts recommend, I also subscribe to certain teams too that works for me

3. not aware of any issues like that, of interest what setting have you got FM16 set at windowed/full screen etc and how do you minimize the game do you use windows key if so that caused issues before, running this app isn't causing any probs with my keyboard