FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Mass Edit FMRTE 16

John Hill

Can anyone explain to me how to use Mass Edit in FMRTE 16. I've looked at GreyFoxes'  guide but that's from 2012 and frankly doesn't help. I'm no dummy when it comes to FMRTE as I've used it for years, but try as I may I cannot get Mass Edit to work.

Specifically, I'm trying to mass edit one club's first team squad's fitness, stamina and strength. Any help would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not 100% sure but you'll not be able to edit squad fitness with Mass Edit. Personally I created presets with the Preset Manager that sets selected player fitness or condition to 10000 (my team) and 8000, 7000 and 5000 (for the opposition).

You'll probably be able to mass edit strength and stamina but I'm working on another machine without FM & FMRTE. I'll try to check for you tonight.

Okay here we go.

When you open the Mass Edit screen you'll see the screen where you can enter the values that will be set to the targeted players. I reckon you want to edit certain players so you click the "Press me To Filter" in the bottom right.

The screen that appears works exactly the same as a regular search screen in FMRTE. So if you want to change players of a certain team you go to "Contract" and select the team at "Team". If you're finished building your selection you press "Search" on the bottom left.

You'll return to the Mass Edit screen where the "Press me To Filter" has changed to the number of player resulting from your selection. If you want to see what players where selected you'll have to do a regular search first.

Now you can set the values of the attributes you want to have for your player selection. You'll find stamina and strength on the "Physical/Hidden" tab.

Press "Apply" to mass edit your players.

Good luck and have fun.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 8:16 AM, emiel said:

Okay here we go.

When you open the Mass Edit screen you'll see the screen where you can enter the values that will be set to the targeted players. I reckon you want to edit certain players so you click the "Press me To Filter" in the bottom right.

The screen that appears works exactly the same as a regular search screen in FMRTE. So if you want to change players of a certain team you go to "Contract" and select the team at "Team". If you're finished building your selection you press "Search" on the bottom left.

You'll return to the Mass Edit screen where the "Press me To Filter" has changed to the number of player resulting from your selection. If you want to see what players where selected you'll have to do a regular search first.

Now you can set the values of the attributes you want to have for your player selection. You'll find stamina and strength on the "Physical/Hidden" tab.

Press "Apply" to mass edit your players.

Good luck and have fun.

great explanation there will add this to the guide thread

• Like 1