FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FM 16 updated to version 16.3.1

Loverboymk

Hi everyone.

Today Football Manager 16 has been updated to new 16.3.1 version, which means that FMRTE 16.3.0 and GENIE SCOUT 16.3.0 are useless.

Do anyone knows when these tools will be updated, too?

Otherwise we won`t be able to use them anymore in current FM version. Hope someone got the answers.

• Like 1

Braca will update as soon as he can, to prevent this happening again i would suggest you read the forum post on preventing auto updates.

Genie Scout is a different application by a different developer and therefore not for discussion here.

what update??

I have game set offline and there is nothing on website stating there is any patch etc??

1. Default 16.3.1

I see an update has come out but can't find out what it contains.

Any ideas?

2. 06-04-2016, 14:13#2
    JBC#1 
    Amateur

Same question myself?

3. 06-04-2016, 14:17#3
    Sports InteractiveLucas Weatherby's Avatar

This is just a small update to accommodate some licensing updates. It will not affect your save games.

Please keep any feedback for FM in the Feedback thread, thanks.

18 hours ago, EckoR1 said:

Braca will update as soon as he can, to prevent this happening again i would suggest you read the forum post on preventing auto updates.

Genie Scout is a different application by a different developer and therefore not for discussion here.

fmu.jpg

There's no available settings to disable auto-updates.

8 hours ago, skillfulrovers said:

Is there anyway to roll back to the previous version before the new update?

if you mean the game yes there is a way but  you have to copy everything and store it on another drive for example and then use this ig the game updates

but you have to do this obviously prior to update being released

sometimes I do this but wont be now as I wont be updating the game to this patch its only licensing changes so pretty pointless there are far more pressing issues SI should be patching but wont now....they might get addressed round about November NB FM17

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BraCa said:

We will release an updated version later this weekend, so for now, I suggest to keep steam in offline mode ;)

Cheers

shame it is a bit late for me as i had to reinstall steam onto my new laptop so the update come along with it 

16 hours ago, BraCa said:

We will release an updated version later this weekend, so for now, I suggest to keep steam in offline mode ;)

Cheers

hi there,

i switched steam to offline mode and it started up and i could play the game. then yesterday when i came back to play, an error message popped up saying something like "unable to update please switch to online mode to update" and kept closing steam.

i'd read about keeping steam in offline mode to avoid fmrte not working but steam, it seems, prevents me from playing games in offline mode which have updates available.

any ideas?

cheers