FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FM16 patch out very soon

culturedleftfoot

44 minutes ago, Eduardo Cruz said:

you're already 24 hours late, It's suppose to be out like five minutes after the update for the game comes out... 'cause i payed to have this software.

so, if this turned out to be a business, the responsible(s) better be up to it.

I hope to god you are being sarcastic, because if not...

1 hour ago, Eduardo Cruz said:

you're already 24 hours late, It's suppose to be out like five minutes after the update for the game comes out... 'cause i payed to have this software.

Not sure if serious or sarcastic. If series, the sense of entitlement in this post in nothing short of astonishing...

They are not obligated to update the program as soon as the patch is out. In fact, if you read the terms of your purchase carefully, they are not even obligated to update at all. Of course it won't be good for business so they will probably update it, but can't we just patiently wait? It's done when it is done.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, menleg said:

As soon as it loaded the game, I had an error saying that FMRTE couldn't save the config file. But it looks like it's working.

Glasswire (my firewall program) notified that the application is no longer signed.

please make sure you are running FMRTE as Administrator (right click on FMRTE icon select "Run as Administrator")

2 hours ago, Eduardo Cruz said:

you are joking???

it takes si 4 months to put their patch out and you expect FMRTE IN 5 MINS

get over yourself you sad individual