FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

How to search for unhappy players?

SZJX

I can search for transfer listed players, but is there a way to search for unhappy players? I can see the unhappiness being listed in the "Inf" column so the program must already know it. However I don't see an option in the search interface to exclusively search for it.

I don't think there is a way to search for unhappy players specifically, the way i do it is use some basic search functions like minimum PA that i would accept into my team, run a large search that way, then sort them by Inf column to show all of the unhappy players together.

Not ideal, but it is a work around.

• Like 1

On 12/12/2015 at 6:50 PM, Xiang JI said:

I can search for transfer listed players, but is there a way to search for unhappy players? I can see the unhappiness being listed in the "Inf" column so the program must already know it. However I don't see an option in the search interface to exclusively search for it.

You can add the column "Num. of Unhappiness Motives" to the players search and then sort by this column that way you can easily see the unhappy players.

To add this column go to the Settings Menu -> Filter Settings and in the Players Columns add "Num. of Unhappiness Motives" (note this property is under the contract) to the Displayed columns and Save, now you should see the unhappiness column on the next players search and sort by it.

• Like 2