FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Reforce 3D Stadium Rebuild removes my specators

ClausFC92

Hi Guys

I've come into a mayor problem concerning the new "Reforce 3D Stadium Rebuild". I'm playing with Brøndby IF and the standard generated stadium was oval, so I thought I'd try the new feature in case that I could get a new stadium, that looked more like the real one.  When I played my first home game after trying the feature It still was oval but the end section was a bit different with the roof, so it worked I guess. The problem was just, that all the specators were gone showing abandoned stands. 

I really really hope that this can be fixed, because I've spent really long time on scouting and finding young players for my U19 team, so I'd be pretty upset if I had to create a new game. I've tried clearing cache but that solves nothing. I've tried pressing "Reforce 3D Stadium Rebuild" again, but the spectators are still gone. 

I hope you can solve this problem because no specators is no fun. 

Brøndby IF mod FC København_ Bane Komplet-3-min.png

Edited by ClausFC92
Error with the picture, edited to fix.

I've tried changing stadium to a new stadium - Telia Parken. But it still just shows Brøndby Stadion with no spectators. I've tried swapping the owner of both Brøndby Stadion and Telia Parken. 
Next I thought I could just build a new stadium, so I added funds and got a new stadium approved - in 2017. I dont really feel like waiting 2 years is an option. 
I think that the Unique ID connected to this buggy stadium Brøndby Stadion is bugged. 
Anyone have any suggestions I can try?

Yeah.. I've tried that multiple times. I've tried saving in a new file, shutting FM down and reopening and reloading and they're still not showing. The weird thing is that it only seems to be a problem on Brøndby Stadion, because the specators show on away games. 

7 minutes ago, ClausFC92 said:

Yeah.. I've tried that multiple times. I've tried saving in a new file, shutting FM down and reopening and reloading and they're still not showing. The weird thing is that it only seems to be a problem on Brøndby Stadion, because the specators show on away games. 

We will have a look at this then we will get back at you as soon as possible

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ClausFC92 said:

Thank you mate! As far as I can see noone has had this problem before, so I hope you'll be able to look into it.. tell me if you need anything.

Can you upload your savegame so we can take a look at it?

Also, can you take a screenshot of your club attendance (on Club details)

Cheers

Hello,

This issue was fixed on build 14.

The Rebuild 3D Stadium had a bug that caused your team stadium to loose all information that it had (building type, etc etc)

So to fix it you should use our new 3D Details feature:

1. Go to your team stadium
  2. Select '3D Details'
  3. Then select a Building Type
  4. Fill the capacity to the same capacity you have defined for your stadium on 'Information' tab
  5. You must set the capacity for each stand on your Stadium (you can also change the type)
  • Like 1

Hey  BraCa

Thanks for your Reply!

But i feel myself Dump now.

I can not find NUM 2 select 3D Details.

I have try to search it 2 ways  1 On my team  info right Under teams and Stadium

If i open Stadium  I get my Stadium NFO, 

I see name and ID and owner  a long list with on the end nearby Stadium.

On this List i do not see option 2.

I see Force 3D Stadium Rebuild   No options after this,

If i search My Stadium Manual.

Than i see the same list with Not any Option  of Select 3D Details,

Hope you can put me in the right Direction where i can find those Options!