FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

i can't load my save

Zaboteur

43 minutes ago, Indivisible said:

Zaboteur,

I'm on the same version as yours but have no any problem using FMRTE, it works just fine so far. I have been using it a lot since released on this morning.

Please wait the developers to get your problem fixed. 

Thanks.

thank Indicisible for information, :)

10 minutes ago, syty said:

i have the same problem. What MacOS version are you guys on?

syty, My MacOS is 10.9

As iFMRTE needs to access FM process memory, it needs to be executed with elevated privileges, so it asks you, if you authorize it to run as root or not.

If you answer 'No', iFMRTE will run as a normal user, but it won't be able to load the game data, as it cannot access it.

If you answer 'Yes' iFMRTE will run as with root privileges so it can read/write data on FM.

Now, about the loading issue, I'm installing OSX 10.9, so I can see if I can replicate this issue, as soon as I have more details, I'll let you know

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BraCa said:

As iFMRTE needs to access FM process memory, it needs to be executed with elevated privileges, so it asks you, if you authorize it to run as root or not.

If you answer 'No', iFMRTE will run as a normal user, but it won't be able to load the game data, as it cannot access it.

If you answer 'Yes' iFMRTE will run as with root privileges so it can read/write data on FM.

Now, about the loading issue, I'm installing OSX 10.9, so I can see if I can replicate this issue, as soon as I have more details, I'll let you know

ok BraCa.

Many thanks for your help :)

12 hours ago, Bruno A said:

i bought today a license, to fm 2015 but, i make changes and they dont show up on the game. WHy?

Did you hit "save" before going into the game?.. Sometimes you'll need to click "next" and let it sim just a few hours (in-game) to refresh stats and changes you applied in the editor. 

But you should really open a new thread instead of hijacking another :-)

• 6 months later...