FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

iFMRTE16

Rojas10

On 11/17/2015, 1:47:15, ian mcfaull said:

I purchased a license believing the Mac version was available. Very frustrated when finding out customers have been treated shoddily I expect more from FMRTE.

That's a bit rude.  Why didn't you check the forum or the site first before purchasing?   Why blame FMRTE on just your "belief"?  Why not be patient like everyone else?

FMRTE have no compulsion to do ANYTHING.  Remember that, you ignorant individual.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stevefreestone said:

That's a bit rude.  Why didn't you check the forum or the site first before purchasing?   Why blame FMRTE on just your "belief"?  Why not be patient like everyone else?

FMRTE have no compunction to do ANYTHING.  Remember that, you ignorant individual.

I think you need to look up the word 'Compunction'. Unless you are of the opinion that iFMRTE is bad or evil in some way!?

On 17 November 2015 13:47:15, ian mcfaull said:

I purchased a license believing the Mac version was available. Very frustrated when finding out customers have been treated shoddily I expect more from FMRTE.

Well that's your own fault for not reading the information properly.  The front page clearly says "OS X: Soon".  I personally have paid my licence fee in anticipation of BraCa doing the same amazing job he does every year with iFMRTE.  But he is under no obligation to do so, you however, should read what you're buying before you pay, not moan about it afterwards.

The Mac version always takes longer, from my understanding it is harder to get the programming correct and, from a business point of view, most users (and therefore a majority of funds which are needed to build FMRTE) are Windows users.  I would rather allow BraCa the time to properly develop the programme and deliver a good product, rather than a product which is going to corrupt the game or cause issues.

• Like 1