FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Superman Cheat FM16

Ramie Bay

On 15/11/2015 at 1:19 AM, DLN said:

Yes, you can use that for only one player like that;

Get in "that" player's profile in FMRTE and click that "Copy Unique ID" button.

And open below attached file with a text editor, and paste that Unique ID in that section where "XXXXXX" 's placed in below attached file.

And change all "12749" to what ever you want to use.

Just like any other preset load it in FMRTE.

But now you have to use "that" section below in screenshot.

This file will work for only "that" ID copied player

k9NA1XT.png

Super Sub.xml

Sorry for the bump, but how do you add presets to the favorite tab?

You can only add presets to the favourite tab If the presets edited or made for a certain unique ID and it only works for that ID, as I told that in that message.

If you look at that Super Sub.xml file, It has a line for the ID as <DestinationID>XXXXXX</DestinationID> If you want some preset to work on some special player and you need to add his ID in that XXXXXX part.

Like this;

<DestinationID>1111111</DestinationID>

I tried adding lines with 4 player IDs but It only worked for 2 players. 

I think Braca or Greyfox will help about this situation.

• Like 1

If u want to use it for one player without all of this, u can just go search for your team players (search filters => contract => team => type your club name). Then u just right click on the player and u can apply it only for him. Hope u understood what i ment.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 5/8/2016 at 7:11 PM, Iwabik2 said:

If u want to use it for one player without all of this, u can just go search for your team players (search filters => contract => team => type your club name). Then u just right click on the player and u can apply it only for him. Hope u understood what i ment.

This makes mmore sense than applying it to whole team. Whole team gives very highscoring results. unfair on the opp teams :D 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
31 minutes ago, Kilmarnock Sam said:

using 17000 currently on FM17 and working wonders, also tried 21000 and was scoring 8+ goals against Celtic Away from home, but i find 17000 is more realistic for my team.

1700 still score lots of goals for me with a lower team, i would like to see 1-0 2-0 preset i think its more realistic... maybe im doing something wrong

8a73d7d0b66e57a8778fd052e846360e.png

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

no probs :D

it is something not everyone uses. I dont think any of us mods use them so cant advise, and I suppose for those that do they stick to an option that works for them, so dont try them all

I have used several but the results are unrealistic

1 hour ago, culturedleftfoot said:

yes thats what I found when trying them just to see what they did, became pointless was going to win every game 10-0 with some presets;)

if you want more realism go for something fitness wise not superman but your team will compete all game sure there is something on this in these threads

Condition 13000 match sharpness 10000

Like this?

On 3/10/2017 at 11:46 PM, Quillbeast said:

Condition 13000 match sharpness 10000

Like this?

yes u can try this, or even try just one of those might do the trick and help your team out alot.

with it set to 17000 it can be a big advantage 70-80% of the time, you will get scores like 3-0+ or 4-1+, i found when playing against giant teams in cup games that are from the premier league i would only just win..or would dominate them all game with shots possesion etc but not score lol. would smack crossbar , posts etc

i started a new season with Bristol Rovers in English Division league one, won the EFL cup ..beat arsenal and spurs etc lol was a nice result of 1-0 over tottenham hotspurs and was in extra time also! 

managed to achieve over 35 wins throughout the season so got promoted and am close to the final of the F.A cup now, im going to test around 13000-14000 tomorrow i think this could make it more realistic

one of the games i destroyed arsenal 7-0 away from home, so 17000 is definetly too much, when ur team play on form with 17000 enabled it destroys any team you play lol!

so its about finding the happy medium, tbh bristol rovers even managing beat Arsenal is far fetched but i like it this way, who wants to get beat constantly and be a loser, FMRTE is only reason im playing FM17 to prevent the crazy AI in FM17 from beating me badly :)