BraCa

FMRTE 16 for Windows

isnt saving match fitness and condition for me when I edit and freeze them, is it just a glitch? Only just installed fmrte on this pc

Hello

I'm having a problem in which none of my players are appearing, either under the club screen and i cant search for them. They've all disappeared out the game, this is only happening for my club

Hi! where do I find the app data to clear the cache for FM16. I tried a full reinstall and I deleted the file for FM16 but I haven't tried to clear the cache because I am unable to find it. I am running windows 10. Thanks for your help.

On 07/11/2015 at 1:33 AM, BraCa said:

Build 7

Added

• Ability to add/remove languages to persons

Fixed

• Cities Attraction
  • Local regions
  • Current Screen and Mini-FMRTE
  • Search filter/mass edit player value
  • Euro Coeficients are now only visible for European countries
  • Sponsors value

hi i am new and dont see Euro Coeficients for europe nations so you can change the values for champions cup places like you could in fmrte 15, is this a bug or has it been removed?

for example when i go and take a look at England details there is no Euro Coeficients  but when you take a look at U,S.A or a non european nation you can see the Euro Coeficients.

many thanks

You can't edit UEFA Coefficients for not EU member nations such as Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Israel, Macedonia, Moldova, Russia, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine

Edit : If you give European Union agreement for Turkey or any other nations in FMRTE then the UEFA Coefficients section will become editable.

Before

bvCGrD.png

After

EbDEDj.png

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DLN said:

You can't edit UEFA Coefficients for not EU member nations such as Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Israel, Macedonia, Moldova, Russia, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine

Edit : If you give European Union agreement for Turkey or any other nations in FMRTE then the UEFA Coefficients section will become editable.

Currently FMRTE will show you the UEFA Coefficients if your country belongs to the EU, so yes, there is an issue for other countries that do not belong to EU.

We'll take a look into this ;)

2 hours ago, Eusébio Simoes said:

after change clause player in club game crash, please verify.

can you make sure you are running app as suggested if so clear cache, there is a sticky thread on that

u[date how it went when free

43 minutes ago, Eusébio Simoes said:

freeze not working very well, same players condition physic get down slow.

please fix.

are you running app as suggested and read the pointers in bugs forum if so can you be specific as to what is happening

What version of FMRTE are you using?

Please update to the latest version, and if there is an error.log file in FMRTE Folder ,please attach it in bugs form start a new thread there so we can take a look at it

there is a thread there with similar issue too

Thanks