Jump to content
BraCa

FMRTE 16 for Windows

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, George_Irwin said:

how? haha may be obvious but I can't see it

in order to activate your licence please follow these steps

  1. Open FMRTE
  2. Go to "Settings"
  3. Click on "Activate"
  4. Select Online Activation
  5. Copy and Past your licence from your client area in here: http://www.fmrte.com/clientarea
  6. Click Next

If everything goes accordingly you should see a activation success message.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GoBLiN said:

in order to activate your licence please follow these steps

  1. Open FMRTE
  2. Go to "Settings"
  3. Click on "Activate"
  4. Select Online Activation
  5. Copy and Past your licence from your client area in here: http://www.fmrte.com/clientarea
  6. Click Next

If everything goes accordingly you should see a activation success message.

yea thanks. didn't realise the FMR15 bit was part of the code

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, George_Irwin said:

yea thanks. didn't realise the FMR15 bit was part of the code

yeas when I used it thought the same...FMR15 for FMRTE16???

 

but its right sometimes I get asked to activate after a windows update/FM16 update/Fmrte16 update

it doesn't effect your number of licences and if it does contact support and they will rest your account

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, kingrobbo said:

they have said out soon so be patient:P

 

and set steam offline in future, no issue then:)

This is only like the third time I've played FM16 since it came out - both FM and FMRTE are usually already updated so I forget to set Steam to offline mode haha... Why do you think I'm eager? The only time I get to play it and I can't use FMRTE to get a reasonable distance into the game :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jakeeypants said:

This is only like the third time I've played FM16 since it came out - both FM and FMRTE are usually already updated so I forget to set Steam to offline mode haha... Why do you think I'm eager? The only time I get to play it and I can't use FMRTE to get a reasonable distance into the game :(

bet you will remember next time:huh:

as soon as fmrte updates get on steam.....offline mode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

once again you staff work the ass out of yourself to put in a quick update for all the "fools" that do not put Steam offline, and all the others of us, who now can update the game, and continue to use the best ingame editor available. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a problem with the new update. I upgraded by auto update, and then try to start the program did not get to start, but the screen process see the "FMRTE.exe" process as 3 times and I can not kill him. I uninstalled the FMRTE and download the installer from the website and run and it's the same as before, but this time I have 3 processes called "FMRTE setup bla.exe bla bla". Which may be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a big problem. My FMRTE mini is not working at all. When I click on a player from one team, it shows the information from any other player. The only time it shows the correct player is when the a club is interested in this player and you click on "wnt" icon (please check the photos attached). Please help me, I want to play this game so badly but without FRMTE it is not the same.

Thank you in advance.

Fmrte 1.png

Fmrte 3.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gasper007 said:

I have a big problem. My FMRTE mini is not working at all. When I click on a player from one team, it shows the information from any other player. The only time it shows the correct player is when the a club is interested in this player and you click on "wnt" icon (please check the photos attached). Please help me, I want to play this game so badly but without FRMTE it is not the same.

Thank you in advance.

Fmrte 1.png

Fmrte 3.png

Its working fine for me :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have just built a Windows 10 Pro 64 bit PC and everything now works fine including Football Manage 2016.  However, whenever I attempt to install FMRTE 2016 I get the error message "This app can't run on your PC.  To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher".  I looked at you web site for reported problems but found nothing however I did see a notification that Microsoft .NET Framework 4 was required so I downloaded it but it would not install because "Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is already a part of this operating system".  I also ran the "Program Compatibility Troubleshooter" but everything it suggested failed to solve the problem.

Can someone please tell me how to solve this problem?

FMRTE Incompatible with Windows 10.docx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Chevalier said:

I have just built a Windows 10 Pro 64 bit PC and everything now works fine including Football Manage 2016.  However, whenever I attempt to install FMRTE 2016 I get the error message "This app can't run on your PC.  To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher".  I looked at you web site for reported problems but found nothing however I did see a notification that Microsoft .NET Framework 4 was required so I downloaded it but it would not install because "Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is already a part of this operating system".  I also ran the "Program Compatibility Troubleshooter" but everything it suggested failed to solve the problem.

Can someone please tell me how to solve this problem?

FMRTE Incompatible with Windows 10.docx

And you say you have tried to right-click on the exe file, and tried to run it as administrator and compatibility with for instance win 8? It should be able to run on win 10, from what I have seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2015 at 10:39 PM, kingrobbo said:

yeas when I used it thought the same...FMR15 for FMRTE16???

 

but its right sometimes I get asked to activate after a windows update/FM16 update/Fmrte16 update

it doesn't effect your number of licences and if it does contact support and they will rest your account

Please make sure that your CPU actually support 64bit OS

More info: Link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since my PC is running Windows 10 64 bit then I am certain that my CPU supports 64 bit.  As further evidence I attach a screen print showing that I have an Intel i7-4790 CPU and that my system is indeed a 64 bit operating system.

My CPU.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy