FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 16 for Windows

BraCa

• 2 weeks later...

instead of posting threads asking the same thing over and over do as suggested set steam offline then you can update game when you want to, Braca will release his update when he can

once again if users followed the advice there would be no issue

and there cannot be an accidental update...steam is either set offline or not

Hello - I have a quick question.

I have a good save going on in the Danish League, but have two issues that I hope FMRTE could help me with.

1) Fixture congestion. The League is apparently hard-coded to go on Winter break in early december - can I change that date to say late december in order to ease up fixture congestion earlier in the autumn? Or can I manually re-Schedule games on the run?

2) Can I add sugardaddies or mogul take-overs of other Clubs? I would like to add some spice to our League by introducing a rich backer to one or two competitors.

Thanks in advance!

22 hours ago, Rosenvold said:

Hello - I have a quick question.

I have a good save going on in the Danish League, but have two issues that I hope FMRTE could help me with.

1) Fixture congestion. The League is apparently hard-coded to go on Winter break in early december - can I change that date to say late december in order to ease up fixture congestion earlier in the autumn? Or can I manually re-Schedule games on the run?

2) Can I add sugardaddies or mogul take-overs of other Clubs? I would like to add some spice to our League by introducing a rich backer to one or two competitors.

Thanks in advance!

1.cant be edited in game

2. you can get fmrte to get a takeover to take place but no guarantee it will be a sugar daddy type takeover(I have seen clubs be worse off after a takeover, also I have managed to get a great sugar daddy to takeover...first thing he did was sack me!!!!!! ...so why not just edit existing board to be a sugar daddy type

NB lot of people don't realise editing transfer budget/balance etc to a huge amount still doesn't guarantee financial superiority etc as due to FFP you have to be bringing in huge income to be able to spend big amounts as after a few years of spending big you will get hit with fines/bans even though you could have large bank balances etc

• Like 1