FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 16 for Windows

BraCa

4 hours ago, beringer said:

And you say you have tried to right-click on the exe file, and tried to run it as administrator and compatibility with for instance win 8? It should be able to run on win 10, from what I have seen.

Yes that is correct and I agree that it should be able to run - but it won't!

I suppose it is possible my downloaded version of FMRTE is corrupted so I will download it once more and try again.

7 minutes ago, Chevalier said:

Yes that is correct and I agree that it should be able to run - but it won't!

I suppose it is possible my downloaded version of FMRTE is corrupted so I will download it once more and try again.

I have now tried to install the recently downloaded FMRTE version 16.2.0 (build 17) but I am still told that it is not compatible.  However, I think that I might have discovered why.  I am a Microsoft Windows Insider running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit  version 1511 build 10586.36 so I wondered whether there were issues with this restricted released operating system.  I have another PC running the officially released Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version 10240 so I tried to instal FMRTE on that machine.  I am delighted to report that it did run.  It would appear that version 1511 is the cause of the problem.

• Like 1

FMRTE 16.2.0 (build 18) - Released

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or http://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte16

Build 18

Added

• Search for female staff
  • Edit staff sex
  • Add/Remove Knowledge to Staff
  • Edit building maintenance and upgrade schedules for club
  • Match Preparation can now be edited in all teams of the Club
  • Staff coaching qualifications

Fixed

• Gamer Knowledge Tab
  • Nation Match Preparation
  • Missing PPM
  • Swap International Player error
  • Error when using -1 year contract option

9 hours ago, BraCa said:

FMRTE 16.2.0 (build 18) - Released

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or http://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte16

Build 18

Added

• Search for female staff
  • Edit staff sex
  • Add/Remove Knowledge to Staff
  • Edit building maintenance and upgrade schedules for club
  • Match Preparation can now be edited in all teams of the Club
  • Staff coaching qualifications

Fixed

• Gamer Knowledge Tab
  • Nation Match Preparation
  • Missing PPM
  • Swap International Player error
  • Error when using -1 year contract option

After update can save filter search.

On 12/24/2015 at 1:32 PM, GoBLiN said:

This option will only appear when your stadium is being upgraded, when this happens a new tab will show in the stadium window in FMRTE called Stadium Upgrade.

Doesn't work for me this unless I'm missing something... getafe building a new stadium or expanding existing don't show these up for me

Hi, I recently updated FMRTE to the latest version, however when I load it, it is saying all the players are at 10000 condition (which they are not), and nothing I do in the editor affects the game. The game did work for a day or so after installing the update but then it stopped working. I've been running Steam in offline mode and have checked the version of FM 16 which is v16.2.0 750467 (m.e. v1630). Any suggestions as to the problem? I have obviously tried restarting the game and also done a reinstall of FMRTE.

Thanks.

Has anyone had any issues with wages and not being able to offer the "normal" wage? I have increased the wage budget and max wage to stupid amounts but I am still only able to offer a maximum of £110 per week regardless of the players squad status.

I am running FMRTE as an administrator. 

B8D1BF501DADA721F7A18EB7E3E4EEC942F703E5 (2560×1440)

Apologise is the answer is obvious and thank you in advance for any help.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a problem from an update from FMRTE2015 i cannot get the current screen button to work, now i know it says it must be at the right place to use the current screen. i tried everything a players stats this info and his personal and not one lets me use the current screen button, so im forever having to search players, and as i play in brazil im needing to go to their personal then find their full name, then type their whole name in the search on the editor to find them! this is a huge issue for me and i need this solving. this is what you guys do right? fix things?

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 0:05 AM, dlf198 said:

This is a problem from an update from FMRTE2015 i cannot get the current screen button to work, now i know it says it must be at the right place to use the current screen. i tried everything a players stats this info and his personal and not one lets me use the current screen button, so im forever having to search players, and as i play in brazil im needing to go to their personal then find their full name, then type their whole name in the search on the editor to find them! this is a huge issue for me and i need this solving. this is what you guys do right? fix things?

yes they do

but this thread is for FMRTE16 mate, it isn't clear from your post if you are referring to 15/16

there is a bugs forum suggest you read how to solve issue, if none report as bug,

I/other users had no issues with this in FMRTE15 so make sure you are running app correctly and fm15 is up to date

if 16 version braca states it is a known issue, an update will come when ready

and not a big issue is it??

you have to search takes a couple of seconds

compared to other products FMRTE is head and shoulders above them...and cheaper