FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 16 for Windows

BraCa

After build 14, there is a glitch with the frosen stats for the physical attributes..., it has suddenly gone to very low values..., even players that had good physical attributes before setting to freeze, are now with stats of 1-9..., so several players must be reedited..., don't know if is is keeping forgetting the Freeze in those stats, have not been playing so long with build 14 yet..., but will turn back, if it keeps not freezing them.

EDIT: There is still glitches in the stats, after some time, the physical stats falls quickly and much, and some of the other stats, slowly fall... It is most common in the players from B and U19 teams..., but effect all players.

5 hours ago, beringer said:

After build 14, there is a glitch with the frosen stats for the physical attributes..., it has suddenly gone to very low values..., even players that had good physical attributes before setting to freeze, are now with stats of 1-9..., so several players must be reedited..., don't know if is is keeping forgetting the Freeze in those stats, have not been playing so long with build 14 yet..., but will turn back, if it keeps not freezing them.

EDIT: There is still glitches in the stats, after some time, the physical stats falls quickly and much, and some of the other stats, slowly fall... It is most common in the players from B and U19 teams..., but effect all players.

Is only in Frozen players? what about frozen staff?

9 hours ago, beringer said:

4 hours ago, Prinox said:

Is only in Frozen players? what about frozen staff?

I've also had the same issue with freezing attributes. Have only noticed the issue for players however.

11 hours ago, beringer said:

Indeed there seems to be an issue with the Freezer we are looking into this

This issue is being addressed in this topic: http://www.fmrte.com/forums/topic/5882-frozen-player-stats-falling/

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2015 at 8:54 AM, Ashvin Asani said:

I downloaded this setup file but i can't seem to run it, even as an administrator in Windows 10. It just does not load up. Any ideas? thanks

I should add, it asks do you want to allow this application to make changes etc and I click yes and it just doesnt load

is your anti virus stopping it from running

On 1/12/2015 at 0:22 PM, sm8000 said:

Thank you for the excellent update and program in general.

What is the new loan feature?

• Ability to add/remove club loans

How do I access it/use it in the fmrte program?

thank you

I hope you have found out, that it is NOT player loans, there are talked about, but financial loans..., it is not that you can add a player on loan, but that you can add og remove financial loans (money) of a club..., the other would be great, but think it pushes with too many rules of the game... hehe.

• Like 2