FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 16 for Windows

BraCa

exit both game and FMRTE reload and...........................

RIGHT CLICK FMRTE AND SELECT RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR

you do know you can edit the group/s you want at any time

select the comp the euros when you open it will be showing round 2 put that back to 1 and all groups will show you can change accordingly (this is fantastic  as SI due to rights issues couldn't put correct fixtures/results in ...now with good old FMRTE you can get it so all the qualified teams IRL will in your game too)

Is there any way to rename the players' shirt name? That's new to FM 16 I think? For example; Memphis Depay does not have a nickname set, but is shown as "Memphis" on the 3d pitch. So it looks like there are now 4 'name' fields; first name, last name, common name and shirt name.

Hi.

I got problem  when I  press destroy the team and save the changes during the game it doesn't work and players play like nothing happened.

Even if I run as administrator destroy team doesn't work at all.

Also I can't swap the players just staff. 

Thx in advance 4 ur help

20151115_150231.jpg

3 hours ago, sucre said:

Hi.

I got problem  when I  press destroy the team and save the changes during the game it doesn't work and players play like nothing happened.

Even if I run as administrator destroy team doesn't work at all.

Also I can't swap the players just staff. 

Thx in advance 4 ur help

Same here. Running everything as administrator. Save changes after using the destroy option, condition and fitness turn from 5000 to 10000 right away after progressing (even on the same day) jadedness even turns from 10000 to some negative value like -254. Heal team option works, however. 

11 hours ago, kingrobbo said:

exit both game and FMRTE reload and...........................

RIGHT CLICK FMRTE AND SELECT RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR

you do know you can edit the group/s you want at any time

select the comp the euros when you open it will be showing round 2 put that back to 1 and all groups will show you can change accordingly (this is fantastic  as SI due to rights issues couldn't put correct fixtures/results in ...now with good old FMRTE you can get it so all the qualified teams IRL will in your game too)

I tried this and it still didn't work for me. It changes the figures but doesn't save it.

Is there anything else I can try?

Thanks in advance

Had to uninstall v16.0.3.3 because it would start as an active process when double-clicked but then drop out of memory and not load.  This was AFTER having updated to the latest.  Even if I ran as administrator.  Icon would never appear in taskbar.

On re-installation, it worked.

Will keep an eye on next version upgrade.

Oh ... and a number of player clauses still not mapped as from last version.  Not a bug, just unfinished mapping.

28 minutes ago, kingrobbo said:

those getting errors and running as administrator need to report in bugs forum
that's where the developers check for bugs in this thread bugs might get lost in the general feedback

Yup.
Absolutely should.  I've got no error to report, because I cannot provide anything of any benefit.
And I resolved it myself and gave advice to anyone else with the same.  If it happens on the next upgrade, I'll maybe try a bit harder.  

FMRTE 16.1.1.7 - Released

Download: FMRTE Autoupdate or http://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte16

Changelog Build 7

Added

• Ability to add/remove languages to persons

Fixed

• Cities Attraction
  • Local regions
  • Current Screen and Mini-FMRTE
  • Search filter/mass edit player value
  • Euro Coeficients are now only visible for European countries
  • Sponsors value
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Lashley said:

after i unfreeze a player, how do I stop him appearing in the freezer menu (snowflake) ?

You cant do it directly from FMRTE the only way is doing it by hand.

To do so close your FMRTE go to:  (Your FMRTE installation folder)\Frozen Players\(Folder with your SaveGameID) in here delete file with the player id that you want to remove after this restart FMRTE and the player should have disappeared from the snowflake menu.

Note: your save game Id can be found in your FMRTE footer when it is loaded

• Like 1

Just now, GoBLiN said:

You cant do it directly from FMRTE the only way is doing it by hand.

To do so close your FMRTE go to:  (Your FMRTE installation folder)\Frozen Players\(Folder with your SaveGameID) in here delete file with the player id that you want to remove after this restart FMRTE and the player should have disappeared from the snowflake menu.

Note: you save game Id can be found in your FMRTE footer when loaded

Thanks!

Was horrible for my OCD seeing unfrozen players in the list :D

19 hours ago, BraCa said:

FMRTE 16.1.1.7 - Released

Download: FMRTE Autoupdate or http://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte16

Changelog Build 7

Added

• Ability to add/remove languages to persons

Fixed

• Cities Attraction
  • Local regions
  • Current Screen and Mini-FMRTE
  • Search filter/mass edit player value
  • Euro Coeficients are now only visible for European countries
  • Sponsors value

Hi

Any news when destroy team will work properly?

57 minutes ago, tenganbang said:

Sorry, but Window 10 doesn't seem to support NET Framework 4.0. So how could FMRTE be installed?

Windows 10 comes with .Net Framework 4.6 so FMRTE should run without any problems there is no need to worry about .Net Framework requirements with Windows 10.

In case someone need to install here is a link for the latest version: .Net Framework 4.6

• Like 1