FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 16 for Windows

BraCa

I do not get crashes with "12749" ...And while playing matches, the green health bars are more lighter green and longer.
Players stay at "100%" throughout the match - most of the time.

Some people might say you can go higher than "12749" - and you might be able to do that.
However I would'nt suggest higher than 15000-16000, as the game isnt supposed to have players running around with 150% or more fitness. And might crash your game.

This is a neat little trick that I like to use, instead of tweaking all the attributes.
Makes my average players in the lower leagues into great players.
And on the plus side, I can in my tactics ask more of them, as an example I like to set;
- Higher Tempo (Make them run around faster and push a little harder for the ball)
- Closing Down More (Fight a little harder to win the ball back)
- Get Stuck In (Only in certain matches like CUPs against tougher opponents)

Even with these extra demands of my players, they still finish the game with 95% condition.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, joao ferreira said:

Guys I want to buy the license for fmrte 16 but i'm getting a very strange problem, I can only login in forums! When I click buy it asks for login but the login always fails hence I can't buy it, anyone experiencing the same?

Hi Joao please reset your password and make sure it does not contain any special characters this can be a problem sometimes please let me know the result.

3 minutes ago, gleba1994 said:

I can't to download this from fmrte.com :(

Could someone upload it to some File Hosting, please?

Hi

make sure that your anti-virus is not blocking the download given the way FMRTE works and interacts with Football Manager some anti-virus might interpret FMRTE as malware as long as you are downloading FMRTE from our website you are safe. Consider add one exception to your anti-virus or even disabling it for the download and installation of FMRTE.

Let us know the result

24 minutes ago, joao ferreira said:

I changed to a very simple password, no special characters whatsoever and this is what i'm getting. 

500 Something Went Wrong

But we are working  on it!

Meanwhile, if the problem persists:

•  Contact us with the info on how this specific error occurred!

What are you using as login your username or your email? Please use your email

18 hours ago, joao ferreira said:

Yes I am using my email, :(

i've tried to make new account but very interesting the register button doesn't work either it goes to this error page 

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you requested does not exist

Error code: 2S100/6

If you are using Google Chrome, I once had the problem, that I had to clear Chrome's cache, and history..., it sometimes f*** up login and use on different sites..., try it, it sometimes work like a charm..., just if anything else don't work... (it can be/make the same problem in firefox)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, awais0527 said:

You guys always make those threads for "feature request" , what changes did you guys make in FMRTE 16, compared to earlier versions? Like a list of changes?
Did you guys add anything from the "feature request thread?" 

Cheers!

I have to admit I'm curious.
Sure, it's a fantastically well made tool but without feature improvements in the long run (e.g. coach bonuses, contract terms, or mapping of all the player ones as a number were still blank last year) it's a shame to just release what you had before working for the next game.  It's only a great tool because it's had improvements to get to this state.

2 hours ago, Synthespian said:

I have to admit I'm curious.
Sure, it's a fantastically well made tool but without feature improvements in the long run (e.g. coach bonuses, contract terms, or mapping of all the player ones as a number were still blank last year) it's a shame to just release what you had before working for the next game.  It's only a great tool because it's had improvements to get to this state.

the request thread is exactly that ...requests what we want to see, not all will be possible but worth asking for

sure we will see once full game /fmrte is out the full changes implemented

RIGHT CLICK FMRTE AND SELECT RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR