FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Champions League Teams

Ben Wilson

Hello,

As an experiment I put Celtic and Rangers into the English league.

I finished 4th in the Premier League with Celtic which would qualify me for the Champions League but I haven't been.

I understand I needed to edit competition rules when creating the game on editor at the time, but obviously can't do that now.

Is there any way to edit the competition rules on FMRTE and let Celtic into the CL if they qualify?

• 1 month later...

Did Celtic qualify for something else? (qualifying round, Europa League)

Has the new season actually started yet? Maybe the fixtures haven't been generated yet and that's why you don't see it.

When you added Celtic and Rangers to the English system, did you set their nation to England?

Look at Cardiff and Swansea in the editor and follow that example. They are teams in Wales that are allowed to qualify for Europe through the English league setup. You will still get Scottish youth players as long as you leave the city as Glasgow.