FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE was unable to load your game data error

j08rebelo

Since i've uploaded to version 15.3.1 i can't use FMRTE. I keep getting an "FMRTE was unable to load your game data error". What's wrong? 

Is there a fix or can i rollback to a previous working version?

Please go to FMRTE Settings, Enable Debug mode, and press Save..

Then try to load your game data again, and attach the error.log file in here

Also, try to run FMRTE as Administrator

After that, if you want to, you can download the previous version from here http://www.mediafire.com/download/owzzfq6evupasq7/FMRTE_15.3.1.13-Setup.exe

After that, if you want to, you can download the previous version from here http://www.mediafire.com/download/owzzfq6evupasq7/FMRTE_15.3.1.13-Setup.exe

I do i attach the file?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I have the very same problem now with FMRTE 13 on my win10. 

Since this is the only and superbly best fm editor I would like to ask you to help me resolv this problem (fmrte was unable to load your game).

I did as suggested and run it as administrator and in debug mode (with an x marker active). but no luck there...

appreciate it! again, cheers!

still not working and I understand you do not care to have it fixed? You did care to take my money from me though.

Also, I scanned the forum and internet, there are many paople having exact same problem. On fm/fmrte 12, 13 ,14. Why is that you dont care about that? If it was a freeware I would understand. But people, including me, PAYED for this to work. So?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/17/2016 at 4:46 AM, jasse said:

appreciate it! again, cheers!

still not working and I understand you do not care to have it fixed? You did care to take my money from me though.

Also, I scanned the forum and internet, there are many paople having exact same problem. On fm/fmrte 12, 13 ,14. Why is that you dont care about that? If it was a freeware I would understand. But people, including me, PAYED for this to work. So?

I see you have edited your post as underlined

I can clarify that any bugs/issues reported here get looked at by the support staff as per SI the emphasis is on the current version of the game (ie I have bugs reported going back 5 versions to SI that have not been resolved)

you have been told what to try several times and you have not responded with what actions you have tried(apart from another edited post above) so my suggestion make your own thread(this has got several different versions listed in it ) stating exactly what version/actions taken as feedback in this thread states matter resolved with an update from BraCa

drop the petulant tone as stated several times some issues are user specific and do not replicate here and for support staff we will assist in resolving issues but any abuse of rules will not be tolerated as you aware when you were recently banned for an abusive over the top post

if you have  any issues contact me PM or any other mods

cheers

• 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...

i have a issue similar to this one minuite fmrte for fm12 is fine (FMRTE Version: 5.2.7.348) next minite it wont load save properly after fmrte has loaded it says bottom right players-0 staff -0 humans -0 when i looked at the log it says "

The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
Exception Type: Facebook.FacebookAPIException
Source: 
FMRTE
StackTrace: 
   at Facebook.FacebookAPI.#=qSfSJlmjKM2yrFskH8_UZ2w==(Uri #=q7jyqvnA4SRWVqSsIC0wm4g==, #=qaC9qE7lvz3isymUo2c0TrssvRPZq4A6z$6XbSrTTI8I= #=qpLbVMUieE0SZ3jHPkKxhjw==, Dictionary`2 #=qmVqVpPqAF7USBa0kgniIXQ==)
   at Facebook.FacebookAPI.#=q3MTbhb8hE$S_y75kCAadJg==(String #=qJqfb7fmx7OoFqZfYMPlrEw==, #=qaC9qE7lvz3isymUo2c0TrssvRPZq4A6z$6XbSrTTI8I= #=qjyM0$OPhWt7$WIajn6jQ7w==, Dictionary`2 #=qK4z5xNEDzyaKwifRrbo2WQ==)
   at #=q2HEB9nz7Xgz8rsmH8FN9UrWc6dznqrwgwrQZAXffsEpuaPkRxxNK2tfBSqDUngr3.#=q$2Dv1orrSPkFJ8RKT$$fsTR4rkTA8SbtsJEKOq6CS00=(Boolean #=q56$V8ee$PpJeL9EGlViJEC$U9HLND2fdlLFXOKf6w90=, #=q2bXh10R6tDOOh9beZPi3e_yRSthJn4ZygARIXSPRH51atb_hhBQ6W$nO2j9dFJCf #=qQ$dhpFG4fjeH5wlOntozXA==)
TargetSite: 
System.String #=qSfSJlmjKM2yrFskH8_UZ2w==(System.Uri, #=qaC9qE7lvz3isymUo2c0TrssvRPZq4A6z$6XbSrTTI8I=, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.String])
HelpLink: 

Data: 
System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal"

I haven't asked fmrte or fm 12 to interact with Facebook in any way can someone please help me with this I know I'm asking a lot with an outdated piece of software and before anyone asks no I haven't set anything to 0 and I have loaded gs12 and it has detected my profile so I don't get it

Robert Lecomber Profile gs12.jpg

error.log diagnostics.log

5 hours ago, ELF LORD said:

i have a issue similar to this one minuite fmrte for fm12 is fine (FMRTE Version: 5.2.7.348) next minite it wont load save properly after fmrte has loaded it says bottom right players-0 staff -0 humans -0 when i looked at the log it says "

The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
Exception Type: Facebook.FacebookAPIException
Source: 
FMRTE
StackTrace: 
   at Facebook.FacebookAPI.#=qSfSJlmjKM2yrFskH8_UZ2w==(Uri #=q7jyqvnA4SRWVqSsIC0wm4g==, #=qaC9qE7lvz3isymUo2c0TrssvRPZq4A6z$6XbSrTTI8I= #=qpLbVMUieE0SZ3jHPkKxhjw==, Dictionary`2 #=qmVqVpPqAF7USBa0kgniIXQ==)
   at Facebook.FacebookAPI.#=q3MTbhb8hE$S_y75kCAadJg==(String #=qJqfb7fmx7OoFqZfYMPlrEw==, #=qaC9qE7lvz3isymUo2c0TrssvRPZq4A6z$6XbSrTTI8I= #=qjyM0$OPhWt7$WIajn6jQ7w==, Dictionary`2 #=qK4z5xNEDzyaKwifRrbo2WQ==)
   at #=q2HEB9nz7Xgz8rsmH8FN9UrWc6dznqrwgwrQZAXffsEpuaPkRxxNK2tfBSqDUngr3.#=q$2Dv1orrSPkFJ8RKT$$fsTR4rkTA8SbtsJEKOq6CS00=(Boolean #=q56$V8ee$PpJeL9EGlViJEC$U9HLND2fdlLFXOKf6w90=, #=q2bXh10R6tDOOh9beZPi3e_yRSthJn4ZygARIXSPRH51atb_hhBQ6W$nO2j9dFJCf #=qQ$dhpFG4fjeH5wlOntozXA==)
TargetSite: 
System.String #=qSfSJlmjKM2yrFskH8_UZ2w==(System.Uri, #=qaC9qE7lvz3isymUo2c0TrssvRPZq4A6z$6XbSrTTI8I=, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.String])
HelpLink: 

Data: 
System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal"

I haven't asked fmrte or fm 12 to interact with Facebook in any way can someone please help me with this I know I'm asking a lot with an outdated piece of software and before anyone asks no I haven't set anything to 0 and I have loaded gs12 and it has detected my profile so I don't get it

Robert Lecomber Profile gs12.jpg

error.log 7.82 kB · 0 downloads diagnostics.log 448.16 kB · 0 downloads

On 3/15/2015 at 9:28 PM, BraCa said:

Hi, welcome to the forum!

Did you try BraCa suggestion as quoted?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, quiroga said:

Yes i found this suggestion on a earlier post and i got a error txt file which i already attached to my post but fmrte still doesnt show a human or players or staff

7 hours ago, quiroga said:

Yes i found this suggestion on a earlier post and i got a error txt file which i already attached to my post but fmrte still doesnt show a human or players or staff also im using fmrte v5 for fm 12.2.2

3 hours ago, ELF LORD said:

Yes i found this suggestion on a earlier post and i got a error txt file which i already attached to my post but fmrte still doesnt show a human or players or staff also im using fmrte v5 for fm 12.2.2

Hi 

Try the fixes here

if still the same-You need to report as a bug

To save time copy your original post Add the error log and the save game

Thanks

• Like 1

thanks for all that have helped I remembered that I had fm12 v12.2.2 which is the same version on my Windows 11 pc as well as my Windows 10 laptop and this goes for fmrte v5.2.7 so I tried it on my laptop to see if my save game was detected by fmrte and it was I guess I will just have to play on my slower laptop instead this leads me to believe it's an OS problem more than t anything because why would the same version of two software packages (fm12 and fmrte) work on one device and not the other, but anyway I also loaded another save that produced no issues with fmrte and still can't load the save on my windows 11 ryzen pc so I'm more convinced its an OS issue but again thanks for the replies much appreciated.fmrtestatus.thumb.jpg.1524fcdb367405df5983321185ebd7a4.jpgfmrtemyprofile.png.8d6642c1a997445757d99724b39e3234.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ELF LORD said:

thanks for all that have helped I remembered that I had fm12 v12.2.2 which is the same version on my Windows 11 pc as well as my Windows 10 laptop and this goes for fmrte v5.2.7 so I tried it on my laptop to see if my save game was detected by fmrte and it was I guess I will just have to play on my slower laptop instead this leads me to believe it's an OS problem more than t anything because why would the same version of two software packages (fm12 and fmrte) work on one device and not the other, but anyway I also loaded another save that produced no issues with fmrte and still can't load the save on my windows 11 ryzen pc so I'm more convinced its an OS issue but again thanks for the replies much appreciated.fmrtestatus.thumb.jpg.1524fcdb367405df5983321185ebd7a4.jpgfmrtemyprofile.png.8d6642c1a997445757d99724b39e3234.png

Thanks for the update 

as you suggest it looks like an OS issue

glad you have a 'fix' but I will @BraCa so he is aware

cheers

• Like 1