FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE for Version 15.3.1

MacoBraco

BUT I STATE AGAIN KEEP GAME OFFLINE YOU WERE ALL TOLD THAT NO GUARANTEE FMRTE WILL BE ABLE TO WORK WITH THE SI PATCHES

I am also playing online games sometimes, so I can't keep the game offline

Hope there will be a new version soon

o único jeito é ficar atento para quando vier a atualização. faça com que a atualização pergunte se que atualizar ou não. me informaram da atualização apenas ignorei e comecei a jogar sem atualização. me livrei da atualização e jogando com o fmrte normal.

you were told to keep game offline, what is wrong with you people

i am sure braca will be on to it asap

BUT I STATE AGAIN KEEP GAME OFFLINE YOU WERE ALL TOLD THAT NO GUARANTEE FMRTE WILL BE ABLE TO WORK WITH THE SI PATCHES

Chill.

We are simply discussing. We know Braca will update when he is able, but i am pretty sure we are able to talk about it.

• Like 2

o único jeito é ficar atento para quando vier a atualização. faça com que a atualização pergunte se que atualizar ou não. me informaram da atualização apenas ignorei e comecei a jogar sem atualização. me livrei da atualização e jogando com o fmrte normal.

be patient, in english please so that everybody understand you and is able to reply to your comment  :)

Chill.

We are simply discussing. We know Braca will update when he is able, but i am pretty sure we are able to talk about it.

you are entitled to chat no problem at all :D

but there would be no issue if you and others followed the simple instructions...keep steam offline :blink:

Braca has told us several times he might not be able to update FMRTE to work with a patch(god forbid that ever happens)so if he cant some users will be stuffed

so the most sensible thing is .................as I state above, go offline, I have been caught before, sure we all have

it was obvious there would be a hotfix/ and there might well be more as game is still bugged to hell :angry:

Like others I can't keep it offline all the time, I play other games online with friends through Steam.. so keeping it offline all the time is not an option.

I do certainly put it to offline when I know an official update is due (not long after official release/Xmas and February)

After that there is usually no more patches, and they focus on the next version of FM.. so it caught me (and others) by surprise.

An unexpected error occurred, if this problem continues please send the error.log file that was created in FMRTE folder to [email protected]

Error Message:
La méthode DragMove ne peut être appelée que lorsque le bouton principal de la souris est enfoncé.

all bugs of the previous version are back! (problem of player contracts, frozen player, player position)

new update same problems :wacko:

error fmrte.txt

yea i am gutted as well. i love it when steam ignores do not update this game.

You should set Steam to offline mode as it has been mentioned like a billion times.

Why does the 'do not update' not work with Steam.

Really annoying.. set to offline mode is the only option, and I use that when I know a update is due for coming out.

Didn't expect another update, and it updated out of the blue.

That is the only way to stop these auto updates, but most people here are just simply ignorant.

You should set Steam to offline mode as it has been mentioned like a billion times.

That is the only way to stop these auto updates, but most people here are just simply ignorant.

Well most ppl also play other games that need to be online in steam... isnt like all we are retards. Its good to only have steam for one game rigth?

Well most ppl also play other games that need to be online in steam... isnt like all we are retards. Its good to only have steam for one game rigth?

Steam is ever becoming the main platform for online games, especially multiplayer games which needs an always-on connection.  People here should just stick to Steam for one game if possible and not bother with the rest.  If they want to play other games on Steam then they will just have to get used to the spontaneous updates and delays.

Guys let me just remind you that there is a solution for this..

all you need to do is keep a backup of your FM game files of the current version and when the update comes and steam automatically updates your FM you can restore the FM files to the version you were playing and that FMRTE support until the update is released meanwhile setting steam to offline.

This might require some space but in our days that should not be a issue for most people.