FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMC

linie

I know it is not possible to edit FMC mode and the reason behind it. But can't we have the option to circumvent it, like SI gives the option to get the german national team back fairly easy...Or at least a easy line of code. :)

Right now there is no reason to buy fmrte as a fmc user, the very least you could do is activate the whole scout function...as i can't even look at other teams in fmrte-fmc mode and i very much prefer fmrte over genie scout.

Thank you.

That may be possible, but if this was to be then the devs would have to make the editor compatible for both the full FM experience and FM Classic.  Meaning they would have extra create extra saves and test that FMRTE work with both modes which will incur extra workload.  I am very positive they can do it, but whether they are willing to take on the extra workload is up to them.

I do understand your point of view, allowing just the scouting function to be used in FM Classic but should this happen, the users will then go on to ask for the software to be used like we can in the full FM mode which they are asking for all the time.  Seeing as FM Classic is much shorter than full FM, it is most likely doable but as I mentioned above, if the devs are willing to handle the extra burden then they can do it.

As far as i can tell the values/adresses etc. are the same, i use cheat engine to change some of them and it seems to be the same as in the full version. Not having to do changes manually would go a long way for me though :)

Of curiousity: what values do u change in CE? Condition/fitness?

Nah, to exhausting, as you have to search again and again and again...So it stick to the big values, national youth rating, attandance, sponsors, years to gain nationality, etc. But you can't get them all with their obvious values from the game, that's why fmrte would still be a must, if it would be possible to use it in fmrte.

Nah, to exhausting, as you have to search again and again and again...So it stick to the big values, national youth rating, attandance, sponsors, years to gain nationality, etc. But you can't get them all with their obvious values from the game, that's why fmrte would still be a must, if it would be possible to use it in fmrte.

How do u find national youth rating in CE? The only thing I can get from it is fitness/condition, but like u say it's too exhausting.

Youth rating is 2 bytes. You will get a lot of results and have to be careful, but it makes for awesome Vaduz/Liechtenstein (especially now that a Euro Cup winner qualifies for the Champions league) and San marino games or if you have a prefered nationality that you wan to boost.

Youth rating is 2 bytes. You will get a lot of results and have to be careful, but it makes for awesome Vaduz/Liechtenstein (especially now that a Euro Cup winner qualifies for the Champions league) and San marino games or if you have a prefered nationality that you wan to boost.

Yes, but how do I find the exact line to edit when I get similar results?

Usually it  is within the adress range of 20000000 - 3fffffff. You look for the 2 byte value of the nations youth rating you want to edit. From the high amount of results you get back you edit

a certain, save number (max 20000) and change the value lets say by one (83 to 84 etc). Now you click load in fmrte again, see if the youth rating has changed. Anyway you click next scan to get the adresses you just tried out of the results. If the rating hasn't changed you set the values back to their original stat (84 to  83, don't want to mess up anything else). Delete them from the lower window, go up to the search results again and do it all over again with the next adress range. If you finally got your range that includes the youth rating for the nation you want to edit, you just change the value for one half and check in fmrte...and half all your results until only one is back :) Don't forget to reset values. Hope that helps.

Well, I fell out from the to lines: When I search the value of the youth rating which is 82 I get 61233 lines. It does'nt decrease while continue the game when I search again. The adress lines are a bit too many, and I'm a bit unsure what to edit because there is 'a lot' of adresses starting on 2000 and 3fff... I search using 2 bytes value. Hmm... What is it I don't get.... Appreciate your help..:-)

You copy a part (max 20000 is a good value) down to the adress list of CE. CTRL+A to highlight them all, Right click -> change record -> Value, change the value by 1, in your case from 82 to 81. Now you click the load button on fmrte and look if the nations youth rating is 81 or 82. If 82 you change the value of your still highlighted adresses in the adress list back to 82 to not mess with the game. If it is 81, somewhere in the adress list is the youth rating for your nation, now you only have to work with these (otherwise copy the next adresses from the search down to the adress list, you need to do it this way and not all 61233 as the game can't handle to many value changes at once) and can change the value by 1 for half of them, load fmrte to see which of the two (81,82) it is...

forget about facilities :)...these are bytes it will be sometimes millions of results and the changes don't stick with youth recruitment/coaching...only training facilities and youth facilities...it's not worth the time

Thank u for advice. The youth rating of a nation does'nt change while playing, thats why I must change the bad value.