FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] iFMRTE v15.3.2.16 (Feedback & Discussion)

GoBLiN

Hi guys,

I love the FMRTE and I wouldn't play FM without it.

But I can't freeze my players, their attributes keep going down.

Is there anyway we can fix this??

Thanks

We will have a look at this.

Already the new version of FM on Steam, when do you post a compatible version of FMRTE?

It should be out soon we are working on it at the moment

• Like 1

Hello everyone 

i am here to give some feedback, as usual we are working on the new update it should be out soon and also as usual its hard to give a release date since it is not a todo list it all depends on what we will find, things change in the game we have to figure them out and adapt and test and repeat. If everything goes accordingly it should be out this weekend this in case nothing changes in the game meanwhile.

We also like to take these opportunities to look into some of the reported issues \ bugs and fix them just so we can include them in the release and it ain't just a release to support the new version of the game.

Thanks everyone for there support  :D

• Like 1