FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

iFMRTE 2015 Update

S7S

Hi

At the moment the mac version is our main focus, apart from minor issues that are being reported on the windows version.

We will try to incorporate as much features as possible that are missing from the windows version, this probably wont happen in the first release and will happen gradually just like last year, but the objective is to have both version with the same features.

• Like 1

Hi

At the moment the mac version is our main focus, apart from minor issues that are being reported on the windows version.

We will try to incorporate as much features as possible that are missing from the windows version, this probably wont happen in the first release and will happen gradually just like last year, but the objective is to have both version with the same features.

Have us mac users been overlooked again?

How do you take that from the thing you quoted? Deary me, have patience. Theres more PC players than Mac, so obviously they'll focus on the PC version first... the Mac will be along for us soon enough

Can you not read? "At the moment the mac version is our main focus, apart from minor issues that are being reported on the windows version."

Then another version of windows is released!

I'm more than a patient person, but when forum members are told one thing and then another happens it's a kick in the teeth to us mac users.

I'm sure it'll be out soon, but an update wouldn't go a miss atm as it does seem we're treated second best

Heya BraCa and GobLin...

There are a few disgruntled people. If you could possibly give an update on the timeframe, that could ease some of their minds... As for me, I am gladly able to wait till u release a working version of the program...

Heya BraCa and GobLin...

There are a few disgruntled people. If you could possibly give an update on the timeframe, that could ease some of their minds... As for me, I am gladly able to wait till u release a working version of the program...

Hi everyone, we can't add much to what we have already said and what we said stills maintains Mac is our priority apart some issues with the windows version.

We can't set a time frame on any release because we don't know what we are going to find and when we will find it sometimes we spend hours looking for the simplest things and this applies to windows and Mac we don't give release dates for windows to because we can't.

Please also keep in mind that the game was just released yesterday and that the development process is different between these two platforms, i think i have said this before but we could delayed the windows version release until the Mac version was ready and this problem was solved but you have to agree with me that does not make sense.

Hi everyone, we can't had much to what we have already said and what we said stills maintains Mac is our priority apart some issues with the windows version.

We can't set a time frame on any release because we don't know what we are going to find and when we will find it sometimes we spend hours looking for the simplest things and this applies to windows and Mac we don't give release dates for windows to because we can't.

Please also keep in mind that the game was just released yesterday and that the development process is different between these two platforms, i think i have said this before but we could delayed the windows version release until the Mac version was read and this problem was solved but you have to agree with me that does not make sense.

I agree, but if that doesn't make sense then neither does charging the same for the mac version or pretending they are an equal priority.

• Like 1

Yes, we had to release another build for Windows but it doesn't mean that we are not working on iFMRTE..

In fact, we are very close to have it released, we are trying to find what's causing a game crash.. as soon as we have this fixed, we will have it released..

Yes, we had to release another build for Windows but it doesn't mean that we are not working on iFMRTE..

In fact, we are very close to have it released, we are trying to find what's causing a game crash.. as soon as we have this fixed, we will have it released..

Thank you BraCa, a message from the man himself. It's frustrating to see the windows build being constantly updated. But thank you for clarifying that iFMRTE will be out soon