FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE v15.3.2.16 (Feedback & Discussion)

GoBLiN

FMRTE 15.3.0 (build 12) - RELEASED

Download: Through FMRTE Auto Update or http://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte15

Changelist (build 12)

• Fixed Clubs Match Preparation
  • Fixed Clubs Possible Signings

Thz for the fast actualization  again :D

Still dont work the button to show in fmrte the player im looking at FM

Edited by Zrnkichi

Braca my error on activation:

ERROR: A new version of FMRTE is available. You have to update FMRTE to the latest version. (-204)

I received the same thing:

General activation failure.

Details: A new version of FMRTE is available. You have to update FMRTE to the latest version.

An online activation does not work. I'm also having problems with an offline activation as well; the licence key gives the same problem.

thanks for the quick with updates.

I found the following anomalies:

Club

-Relacoes Only shows the name of the clubs.
-Clause Of the players does not show the names in the table
-Information Disappeared section that promised to change the staff limit, after loading.

Other
-Same times the search club not dont return results.

I hope the next update to fix these bugs
  • Like 1

In the newest version, I can't see  any relations of players, and staff. It's simply gone, and this is with the same game, I have played for quiet i while.

All other things work fine with my game, as I have seen for now.

EDIT:

And like other people are saying... Contract for players, and staff are not possible to get into. It makes an error. Error log submitted. 

error.log

• Like 1

we can have response please!

I'm starting to get tired with its recurring problem!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Relax....

They have written, that there will be no fixes this week..., and therefor there will be no updates as well..., regarding to them responding to the things, is just to found out. It will happen, when it does. Take it easy, and play Football Manager, the old style ;) It is quiet possible I can tell you :-p

By the way..., it is the first time I have experienced this problem, and I have used FMRTE for MANY years.

they say On the next week our support will be very limited not this week or week end so I will not calm down for now :P

You are wrong..., it says:

"On the next week our support will be very limited, we will be back on March 6th"

That actually means, that from now on, and until the 6th of march, there will be very limited support..., so they got it covered in..., you have misinterpreted it ;)

Has it been like you read it, it would have been:

"In next week, our support will be very limited. We will be back on March 6th" ;-)

You are wrong..., it says:

"On the next week our support will be very limited, we will be back on March 6th"

That actually means, that from now on, and until the 6th of march, there will be very limited support..., so they got it covered in..., you have misinterpreted it ;)

Has it been like you read it, it would have been:

"In next week, our support will be very limited. We will be back on March 6th" ;-)

you say that because you probably work for them lmfao!!  :lol: :lol:

I'm having the same issue as BarkerforEngland.

I tried heal team, save then pulled up FM15, no result, continued, no result.

I tried to manually edit the fitness of one player, I hit save and his fitness levels returned to the same numbers they were before i edited them. I checked fm15, no change whatsoever.

I'm having the same issues as mentioned above with changing any stats/attributes. I save and they return to the value they were before the second i click save and there are no changes in game, even after continuing.

**EDIT**

So as it won't let me delete this, I might as well edit to say that I fixed the problem simply by closing FMRTE and then reopening it. Yes, for some reason I hadn't thought to try that before commenting, my brain is asleep today.

• Like 1