FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE v15.3.2.16 (Feedback & Discussion)

GoBLiN

FMRTE 15.2.0 (build 9) - RELEASED

Download: Through FMRTE Auto Update or http://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte15

Changelist (build 9)

• Added support for 15.2.0 game version
  • Fixed missing attribute 'Determination' on Filter Options for Staff
  • Added Reason option on some relation types (for ex, now you can have a son, or brother)
  • Updated French, Korean and Turkish language files
  • Now on retirements list we show players and staff
  • Like 2

Thanks very much guys. You have just made my Saturday a lot nicer.

Just to mention quickly. Why have so many people been getting in a strop over the updates. Its not like your some big corpration, looking to fleece out of 1000s of whatever currency users have.

Users, just a quick message. Let the guys who make our favorite game much more playable do there thing whenever Miles Jacobonson and his team update the main game. Within a few days a new version to aid us joins it. If your that desprete to keep the editor on. Just give yourselves vast sums of money when you start. That way you will allow yourselves enough time to play the game unaided till the update becomes available.

Simples

there is a very serious problem on that  update.... i have allready post it in the bug area.... 

There seams to be no way to alter any value that refers to money, while other values (e.g. players unhappiness) is changeable normally

i have also posted mt savefile in the byg sector....

I closed and re opened my computer and now all seams to work properly.... don't know why though.... but all's well when it ends welll... I again thnk you for your imidiate responce and eagerness