FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE v15.3.2.16 (Feedback & Discussion)

GoBLiN

If i want to make a player legend or world class and i save it then it change back to the normal stats...

what do i wrong...?

and also make a wonderkid is not possible...

You need to export the original stats before altering them, otherwise once they're overwritten they can't be reset.

Hello, I'm playing FM (not FMC) and when I try to record the changes I did I get the message of "You are playing a FMC game mode savegame, unfortunately FMRTE will have to work as a scout only."

Hi did you edit you database before starting you game? If so please make sure you have at least one scout in your teams.

any news about next fmrte update ? This unhappiness fix is urgent.

We are working on it

• Like 1

HEY I BOUGHT THE EDITOR AND I CANT SEEM TO MAKE IT ACTIVATE. IT KEEPS SAYING MY KEY IS INVALID

in order to activate your licence please follow these steps

1. Open FMRTE
  2. Go to "Settings"
  3. Click on "Activate"
  4. Select Online Activation
  5. Copy and Past your licence from your client area in here: http://www.fmrte.com/clientarea
  6. Click Next

If everything goes accordingly you should see a activation success message.

I cannot find myself in the staff list! Even searching myself in the search bar does not have! When I add new manager in another club, the new manager that was just created does not appear in the staff list and on the search bar search as well. When typing the club name in the search bar, the manager column shows blank for the user's club. I remember it was there when I first started. I only realised it today as I never need to go to my profile on FMRTE for a long time! So I have no idea when and how long it was gone! When I start a new game just to try, I am in the staff list! But I do not want to start a new game just for this!! Also, I cannot find the place to edit the max staff numbers anymore! I have went to every tab to find it! I remember changing it when I first started so it was there somewhere! Please tell/remind me where it is? Or it might be gone as well. Barca or Goblin, please help me! Thanks!

I cannot find myself in the staff list! Even searching myself in the search bar does not have! When I add new manager in another club, the new manager that was just created does not appear in the staff list and on the search bar search as well. When typing the club name in the search bar, the manager column shows blank for the user's club. I remember it was there when I first started. I only realised it today as I never need to go to my profile on FMRTE for a long time! So I have no idea when and how long it was gone! When I start a new game just to try, I am in the staff list! But I do not want to start a new game just for this!! Also, I cannot find the place to edit the max staff numbers anymore! I have went to every tab to find it! I remember changing it when I first started so it was there somewhere! Please tell/remind me where it is? Or it might be gone as well. Barca or Goblin, please help me! Thanks!

We will have a look at this please the next time post this in the bug track section it will be easier for us to see it.

i'm having a lot of problems with fmrte.. it doesnt load a clubs player-list, i can change everything from finances to feeder teams.. but i cant change anything about players because if i go to the "teams" bar, it wont let me see players, like it cant "load" the playernames or something like that..

Me too, can't edit League tables either which is disappoiting but i'm sure it's being worked on.