FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE v15.3.2.16 (Feedback & Discussion)

GoBLiN

its most likely your Anti-virus please make sure it is no blocking, moving or deleting FMRTE Setup the simplest thing to do is to deactivate your anti-virus for a while download and install FMRTE

Can you try with a different browser? Also, what version of firefox do you have? Do you have any firefox addon for downloads?

Thanks for the responses. I currently have Firefox version 33.0.3.

In Firefox it says Failed. I then tried it in Chrome and Chrome said it failed due to a Network Error. I tried a different download and it worked fine.  I then disabled Avast temporarily and downloaded it in Chrome... and it worked. So, thanks for the help. Weird. Now I just need the updated version, ha.

Again, thanks.

Can't edit budgets transfers or contracts on the new version... :(

EDIT: Restart fixed it, but then after continueing in game it went back to resetting values (ran as adim etc but no luk).

Whenever you start a new game ....

When you alter the settings at the start of the game that there will be no transfer budgets at the beginning of the first season (there is a check box when you create a new game) then you won't be able to edit your own teams finances either since the game will reset any changes.

• Like 1

I had to download this slightly late, due to money constraints, but every time I go to use the installer for 15.1.1.5, I'm getting a "Setup files are corrupted" error. Am I doing something wrong or are others having this problem?

Compare the checksums in the Forum Rules thread.

Go in offline mode.

I set FM15 to not do automatic updates, but it still did. :P So to set Steam offline is the best solution.

Always the way to go :)

We will try to release it later tonight ;)

B)

FMRTE 15.1.3 (build 6) - RELEASED

Download: Through FMRTE Auto Update or http://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte15

Changelist (build 6)

• Added support for 15.1.3 game version

B)

Hi guys, i'm back (if anyone still remembers me ;))

Just wanted to confirm - deactivating Avast works ;)

Thx BraCa for your work 

I remember.  I asked you a while ago if there were any staff positions available and you said all you do is just sweep the floors :lol:

I would like to ask if the transfer budget can be amended? Everytime I make changes in transfer budget but i couldn't save. It automatically reset to the previous value and I m so desperate for this.

Might anyone help?

Whenever you start a new game ....

When you alter the settings at the start of the game that there will be no transfer budgets at the beginning of the first season (there is a check box when you create a new game) then you won't be able to edit your own teams finances either since the game will reset any changes.

also please make sure you are running FMRTE as Administrator (right click on FMRTE icon select "Run as Administrator")

There is a problem with clearing unhappiness - it doesn't work.

When you push Clear its back on next day.

lkkR1zf.jpg

make sure you are running FMRTE as Administrator (right click on FMRTE icon select "Run as Administrator") this is the most common issue for the behavior, let us know the result, but we will have a look at this anyway.

Thanks for the report

make sure you are running FMRTE as Administrator (right click on FMRTE icon select "Run as Administrator") this is the most common issue for the behavior, let us know the result, but we will have a look at this anyway.

Thanks for the report

still same, cannot clear unhappiness.  i click clear, save, and refresh...and the date goes back to previous time.

Ok thanks for the feedback we will look into it :D

"Motive Unknown -1" - that might be the problem

It seems that on FMRTE15 db there are no new FM15 unhappiness reasons.

There is also one more thing. Now on FM15 when Player is unhappy (for example he want new club to play more) 

and after some time he change his mind you are getting NEWS about that on F4.

On previous FM unhappiness just dissappear - now there is NEWS about that - I think its important to know.