FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE v15.3.2.16 (Feedback & Discussion)

GoBLiN

Great work with the editor, I love all the new additions you implemented. 

But I think the Formed at club cheat is somewhat off. Everytime I click it, the button dont "disappear" like when I click Formed at Country, but it also make my game pop up an error message and boots me right out of it.

The only time this happens is when I click it and click continue on the game.

And when I restart my save game and click load game on FMRTE I then get an error message here as well, si I need to restart FMRTE too.

Good work! really good editor.. just wondering if you could implement that you can edit every single club in terms of coaches allowed?

also when I tried to mass edit the training facilities of every club it game me an error and only edits the senior team's facilities but does not edit the youth ones.

When I change something then try to save it just reverts to the original :/

For example, I've put Depay's PA from 168 to 178 but it just stays at 168. 

Hi

please make sure you are running FMRTE as Administrator (right click on FMRTE icon select "Run as Administrator") this is the most common issue for the behavior you are describing also make sure you Firewall\antivirus program ain't blocking FMRTE.

FMRTE 15.1.1 (build 4) - RELEASED

Download: FMRTE Auto Update or http://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte15

Changelist (build 4)

• Added support for 15.1.1
  • Added a new gamer option: Allow Squad Numbers at Anytime
  • Added a new gamer option: Allow Squad Registration at Anytime
  • Added a new gamer option: Become Unsackable
  • Added Clubs Supporter Profiles
  • Added Clubs Tactical Preferences
  • Fixed Formed at Club
  • Fixed Players bans
  • Fixed Clubs Youth Academy
  • Fixed Clubs Youth Recruitment
  • Fixed Clubs Affiliations
  • Fixed some UI issues

B)

Sorry, not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I am having trouble downloading the file. I have tried both download options (directly and through mediafire). Everytime while it is downloading is the FMRTE 15.1.1.5-Setup.exe and aFMRTE 15.1.1.5-Setup.exe.part file.  Once it finishes my download library in Firefox says Failed and all that remains in the download folder is the .part file which does not do anything. Any idea what could be happening?

Great job once again.

Small ask, can you update the attribute names and thier position in the editor list so they match that of the game. (creativity is now vision, influence is now leadership etc)(start technical list with corners at the top etc)

Oh and to really nitpick the icons/colours of the updater could do with updating to 15 too.

Small things but a wonderful job as always guys.

Firstly just want to say great job for the new version! Always enjoyed using it.

Not sure if this is the right place to post problems but when I use the Search Filter to search for a player, their age is always wrong compared to the game e.g. Lucas Romero is 20 on fmrte but in game he's 23 :/ I'm 3 years in so it seems that it just doesn't update the age. I've reloaded the screen and even loaded it back up and its still the same. All other things work fine

Hope you can find a way to fix this because it saves buying Genie Scout haha!

Firstly just want to say great job for the new version! Always enjoyed using it.

Not sure if this is the right place to post problems but when I use the Search Filter to search for a player, their age is always wrong compared to the game e.g. Lucas Romero is 20 on fmrte but in game he's 23 :/ I'm 3 years in so it seems that it just doesn't update the age. I've reloaded the screen and even loaded it back up and its still the same. All other things work fine

Hope you can find a way to fix this because it saves buying Genie Scout haha!

Hi,

What version of FMRTE do you have installed?

The latest version (build 5) has this bug fixed

Hello,

I just bought the fmrte 15.1.1, I've done the activation and everything went well. But when I click heal and inspire team or changing fnance club and then clicking save, the changes are not made in the game.

Thank you,

Sorry!!!

Everything is ok now. I have  not restarted Fmrte after activation. All working now.

Thank you