FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE v15.3.2.16 (Feedback & Discussion)

GoBLiN

Hey guys. Just buckled yet again and purchase FM15. This is surprisingly my first post that I have ever felt that I needed to make in the forums.

I have been playing the FM series since FM12 and am anxiously awaiting an update for FMRTE 15 to the release version of FM15. I've been using FMRTE since FM12 and it really adds extra longevity to the game that it otherwise just does not have for me.

Thank for all the hard work over the years from the FMRTE team and I hope you guys can have an update on or before this weekend rolls around so I can enjoy some FM15 this weekend.

• Like 2

Morning,

Just so Im clear, and as I want to use the editor from when I start my game. As Ive used the Beta version to get used to all the new features on the game.

When I started, I checked for any updates, and there was. So I downloaded, then went offline to start again using the shiny new editor.

But I was thwarted in my efforts when the editor gave me the message "Your version is not supported by FMRTE" or words to that effect.

Can you please confirm when the latest version of the editor will be ready for use? Not that Im desprete to spend whats looking like its going to be a hidious weekend sat infront of my laptop playing FM15.

Thanks in advance

Morning,

Just so Im clear, and as I want to use the editor from when I start my game. As Ive used the Beta version to get used to all the new features on the game.

When I started, I checked for any updates, and there was. So I downloaded, then went offline to start again using the shiny new editor.

But I was thwarted in my efforts when the editor gave me the message "Your version is not supported by FMRTE" or words to that effect.

Can you please confirm when the latest version of the editor will be ready for use? Not that Im desprete to spend whats looking like its going to be a hidious weekend sat infront of my laptop playing FM15.

Thanks in advance

They are working on it and you're not supposed to update the game(and go offine) until FMRTE is updated.

as a side note is there any way to cancel a loan through fmrte?

You need to make two changes.  Firstly reduce the size of the loan to something small, say £100.  Next change the duration of the loan to the next month.  Once done the £100 loan will be paid off in the next month.

• Like 2

seriously stop guys always ask when will release the new version!
we are all anxious to see him leave but it is useless to seek constantly ...
it will be released when it's ready ... maybe this weekend ... maybe later ... please let BRACA and his team work peacefully

• Like 2