FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

jorkoo005

I followed all the steps in the FAQ and those on other sites. My IP-address is right (I guess, I used the address of my computer). I added FMRTE in my Firewall and I added the gate in the Firewall, but I have still connection problems.

FMRTE on my desktop says "Mobile service: Not Running".

My cellphone is a Samsung Galaxy S4.

And yes, I am on the same internet connection. And yes, FMRTE is loaded on my pc.

I have also a full license.

Can somebody help me out please? It would be awesome!

Thanks!

Hi

please make sure you are running FMRTE as Administrator to do so right click on the FMRTE icon and select "Run as Administrator", this is necessary so FMRTE can launch the service.

Let me know if it works and what you think of FMRTE Mobile.

Thanks

Hi

please make sure you are running FMRTE as Administrator to do so right click on the FMRTE icon and select "Run as Administrator", this is necessary so FMRTE can launch the service.

Let me know if it works and what you think of FMRTE Mobile.

Thanks

Oh, my bad, I forgot adding that to the list above! :)

So.. no, it doesn't work. I even rebooted my laptop and used another internet connection and restarted the FMRTE app, nothing works.. it's really annoying.

What about my problem?

Your FMRTE says that the Mobile Service is running? If not you need to run FMRTE as Administrator (right click on the FMRTE icon select "Run as Administrator")

The Server Address will appear on FMRTE status bar (for ex, "Mobile Service: 192.168.2.184"). If you have problems connecting, make sure your mobile phone/tablet is connected to the same network as your PC. 

Also, you might need to add an exception to your firewall rules, if you need to do so, the port that FMRTE uses is 6525.

Now assuming your FMRTE already shows your machine ip address after "Mobile Service:" 

Solutions:Connection took longer than expected

Make sure FMRTE is running

1. You must have FMRTE for Windows running.
  2. Make sure that the Server Address on FMRTE Mobile is the right one.
  3. Your PC and mobile device should be on the same network.
  4. Add FMRTE to your firewall exceptions list (on your PC). 

If needed, the port FMRTE uses is the 6525.

try these lets us know the result.

Also take a look at our FAQ: http://www.fmrte.com/faq

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Can you share the solution it can help other users.

Also leave us a feedback on FMRTE Mobile if you don't mind.

Thanks

Hey Just thought I'd add this in. Depending on the firewall you may also have to un-block the IP address for your phone. I noticed the service was running fine it wasnt untill I checked my logs and it was flat out blocking by phones IP (for some reason) despite the fact they are both on the same network (super paranoid mode?) Hope this helps

Hi Admin, not sure if this has been answered on any other topics as yet to find it, is there going to be a version on FMRTE released for iOS software at some point in the future? 

Hi judging by the affluence we had on FMRTE Mobile we probably wont since only a small handful of users are actually using it :(

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All.

Just to let you know, first, I am a 46 year old dad trying to set up fmrte on my son's android tablet. I know very little about computers!

I have exactly the same problem, in that when I try and test the connection in the app version I get a message that says "connection took longer than expected. Make sure fmrte is running."

I have tried to follow all the above instructions and tips but nothing makes any difference.

The tablet and pc are on the same ip address and I temporarily disabled the firewalls etc, but still i got the same message. Fmrte was opened on the pc as administrator.

Anyone have any other ideas that might help?