FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Remove bank loans

Draken85

• 2 years later...

It works now. I can remove a loan with the normal Remove function and the item is seen deleted in the FMRTE UI. What I just did before was to reopening my game in FM and relaunch FMRTE.

To see the effect of the loan removing in FM16 UI, you need to progress the time.

Note: I didn't relaunch FMRTE on purpose, it crashed when I tried to reload the game in FMRTE and I can repeat the crash if I re-open my game in FM16 again then load the game in FMRTE. (error message:An unexpected error occurred, if this problem continues please send the error.log file that was created in FMRTE folder to [email protected] Error Message:La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet)

Config:

• game freshly created (0 day progression) and controlling no team (database : small, only English Premier League).
  • Windows 10 updated
  • FM16 updated