FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

can we adjust final league tables etc

culturedleftfoot

Yep, you can.  Just search for the league in the software and you will find it on the first page in the league's profile.

is that in football manager we edit it because i have fmrte running and when i click on the table nothing happens if its in fmrte then all i get to edit is the reputaion colours winter ball date and the unique id thats all no table to edit so what do i have to do?

is that in football manager we edit it because i have fmrte running and when i click on the table nothing happens if its in fmrte then all i get to edit is the reputaion colours winter ball date and the unique id thats all no table to edit so what do i have to do?

In FMRTE.  Maybe your league is not in there but I do know that the Premiership is there so the other top leagues will be there too.

you just click on the box in the table you want to edit...if its points total click on that change and save, the changes don't seem to take effect until the next round of league games though

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi mate, did you ever get this to work? I'm having the same trouble as you and the explanations don't seem to help - like you, there IS no editable table on that FMRTE screen, and it's the English Prem I want to edit.

Cheers

This works fine here too. However - is it by any chance possible to edit specifik match results, so it matches the edited league standings? Otherwise there is a difference between the standings and the mathc results on your fixtures screen.

Thanks in advance.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...