FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Double player

tomeq21

Hello

I need some help with my double player problem.

I used FMRTE editor exchange options players. Replacement has been made but the player who is on my team further has status player whose  can buy. When I purchase this player is in my team will have a copy of this player and I have two of the same players with the exception that one already has a contract and the other options further it is not. I do not know how it happened that this player as if copied. Does anyone solution this problem without having to start  new game?

I will only add that even as this player in FMRTE editor setting that contract expired he is still in my club.

An attached file with my problem

post-44781-0-46879700-1389448682_thumb.j

I reconize the problem. Its nothing to worry about.

First check if the player ID is the same

If it is the same than you can change it with another not yet existing player ID

Or/Than Just give him an amateur contract or an higher age and he will retire/or play on that amateur contract

The problem is random, and easy to avoid

First this problem does not come with the copy player function!

It happens somethimes when you change something in a players BIO i have had that problem with changing Match Exersise

That players coppied themselves. After a match but its so rare it only happend to me 2 or 3 times in a season, and i changed a lot with fmrte.

So dont be worried!

If you have changed something to a player check after the next ingameday if he copied himself. just type in his name in fmrte in the search field.

If the guy is theire twice than reload youre old savegame. Or do the steps above

Do NOT use autosaves! always make handmade saves!

• 2 weeks later...

I reconize the problem. Its nothing to worry about.

First check if the player ID is the same

If it is the same than you can change it with another not yet existing player ID

Or/Than Just give him an amateur contract or an higher age and he will retire/or play on that amateur contract

The problem is random, and easy to avoid

First this problem does not come with the copy player function!

It happens somethimes when you change something in a players BIO i have had that problem with changing Match Exersise

That players coppied themselves. After a match but its so rare it only happend to me 2 or 3 times in a season, and i changed a lot with fmrte.

So dont be worried!

If you have changed something to a player check after the next ingameday if he copied himself. just type in his name in fmrte in the search field.

If the guy is theire twice than reload youre old savegame. Or do the steps above

Do NOT use autosaves! always make handmade saves!

Hi Timmy

Thank you for your answer.

Firstly, I can not change the player ID.

The case looks like this and it relates to Timo Werner.

Please see an attached file. Timo Werner is in my team list.

When I go to his profile ther is information that he has contract in Bayern ( see an attacher file) and it's truth because Bayer buy him in this season.

And he is in Bayern squad too see ann attached file

My problem is that I have two the same players taht he is in my squad (even though the contract signed with Bayern are still in my squad) and Bayern squad.

As I wrote earlier, I used the swap option in FMRTE player and hence took a my problem.

I try to change ID player in FMRTE but I can't do it I don't know why. When I change contract (Timo Werner from my squad) from professional to amateur this contraht change to in the Timo Werner who is in Bayern squad.

What I have too do that this player Timo Werner disappear from my squad and was visible only in Bayern squad.

It's some soluttion to do it?

post-44781-0-87170100-1390755489_thumb.j

post-44781-0-76961400-1390755492_thumb.j

post-44781-0-21731000-1390756025_thumb.j