FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Match Preparation and transfer centre are buggy

Ericlim9944

• 2 weeks later...

Match preparations doesn't work in build 26. All sliders are set to 50% and Values to 100 - even if i can change them to 100 by dragging to right and save, nothing is saved in the game. And  they revert back to original position after closing the tab.

Try running as an administrator.

Ok and lets ignore the bars for now what about the value are they correct? I mean do you have all your tactical familiarity values at 100 in the game?

No Goblin,

RTE has them at 100 at all times, regardless of the true FM vales. When I start a new game RTE will have them at minimal levels and RTE will be at 100. As FM values increase, RTE shows 100 at all times.

No Goblin,

RTE has them at 100 at all times, regardless of the true FM vales. When I start a new game RTE will have them at minimal levels and RTE will be at 100. As FM values increase, RTE shows 100 at all times.

Ok i see are you using a custom Database\custom game? Did you made any changes to your game before you start your game?

There are two solutions: either upfate your game version or uninstall FMRTE and install basic version one had at the beginning and DO NOT uptdate it! I don't want my games to be 'fixed' once they are functional sotried the latter option and it worked.

Exactly remember each FMRTE version is developed to work with its matching version of the game that being said

FMRTE 14.1.3 -> Works with -> FM 14.1.3

FMRTE  14.1.4 -> Works with -> FM 14.1.4

FMRTE  14.2.0 -> Works with -> FM 14.2.0

FMRTE  14.2.1 -> Works with -> FM 14.2.1

FMRTE  14.2.2 -> Works with -> FM 14.2.2

the ideal is to use the latest version of both :D