daryl142

[RELEASE] iFMRTE v14.3.0.32 (Feedback & Discussion)

I have just downloaded the new up date but sorry there still is no human loading or favourite button working ! ooooohhhhhhh

perhaps in the next update

thanks for your prompt work ! Well Done

any chance of match prep. for international teams please ?

I'm having issues using the Swap Players tool. I swap the players the same way I did in FMRTE12 and FMRTE13 but when I click save an Error pops up. The player on my FM14 is then in my squad but unable to play for my team and when you click them they are actually still at their previous club and I'm able to make a transfer offer for them.

Would appreciate any help, maybe it's something I'm doing wrong? Anyone else have a similar problem?

Hi whats the error you are getting?

The error message says: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

ERROR saveSwap

I've tried rebooting both FM14 and FMRTE14 and the problem persists.

I know us Mac user are persistent and most probably piss you off but we always get left behind despite paying the same price /)

I agree.

• Like 1

Hi please do the following move on some days in the game after that save your game close your FM load the game... Start FMRTE and then try to load the game in FMRTE...

Let us know if this helped

Not workng for me :( Any news about fixed version ?

Weekend nearly finished and still no update, i want my money back staff?? Im not paying for rubbish and no customer support.

If your going to charge money then you should charge less for mac users, just saying.

I want a refund ASAP

Weekend nearly finished and still no update, i want my money back staff?? Im not paying for rubbish and no customer support.

If your going to charge money then you should charge less for mac users, just saying.

I want a refund ASAP

Please send us a ticket from your client area with this request and we will attend it as soon as possible. We don't deal with this matter in the forum since there is an appropriate place where we do provide customer support.

any news about the update?

Yes it will be release during the next hours almost there :D good things coming for Mac as promised.

Your wasting your breath mate, clearly no help at all. Jokers...

hazza74 i am sorry but i still haven't received your ticket in our Customer Support area requesting your refund as i have said before i am not allowed to issue a refund through the forum, to do so please follow this link:

http://www.fmrte.com/clientarea

Thanks

• Like 1

Oh no! I have exactly the same problem as before. I can not see anything but a blank screen. Here is a new screenshot.

What should I do? I can not press the "load game"-button.

qOo4h.png

the freeze function dosen't work either

Hi can you please elaborate a bit more? What are the steps you are taking? What is it not doing that you expected it to do??

It's Ronaldo and it's mostly the technical attributes where I changed up to about 19 or 20. And also Varane where I changed all attributes 1 or 2 times up not more. It was tackling and heading I changed 2 times up all the rest 1 time.

Thank you.