daryl142

[RELEASE] iFMRTE v14.3.0.32 (Feedback & Discussion)

Still unable to find where it has been installed. The same applies with the update. 

Anyone share any wisdom?

I am experiencing the same problem with the installation. I can not find where it has been installed. Any help?

Edit: I found the solution. I uninstalled the iFMRTE 13 and now everything seems alright.

• Like 2

I have fm 2014 14.1.3....Is there any FMRTE version tat will support dat version or is there any update to it..... can u link me if u hav updates on fm on mac.......... thanks in advance

Hi, I'm using the latest update (build) but the "Freeze" feature isn't working.. Why is that?

I'm using MAC OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)

Thanks.. :)

Can kits be edited with this program yet?

Bump.

Coming from the Windows version to the Mac, I miss a ton of things like kit editing, height & hair editing, and probably some I can't think of off the top of my head. Would be nice to hear what the thinking is regarding these and a full FMRTE experience for Mac users.

We are working on the iFMRTE for FM15 at the moment we don't have one date define yet but we will try to release it as soon as possible we will give some feedback along the way.