daryl142

[RELEASE] iFMRTE v14.3.0.32 (Feedback & Discussion)

Ha'way lads, he is working on it. Give him too hard a time and next year he might not bother with FMRTE for Mac. 

Then thats the consequence. 
Im not judging anybody and I'm sure everybody is working hard. But… I think its ok to set up a question like this. Its fine that windows has first priority. That makes completely sense. We just want the mac release off course. And two windows releases before a mac release is a bit "a slap in the face". Compare it to a real life shop. After all we pay ;-) Then i think its fair to make our opinion heard. 
Release the toyota update first, because most people drive a toyota. THEN… release the Nissan update. (sorry, bad metaphor, but you get it).

It should come in the weekend we were told. Its very much weekend now ;-)

• Like 3

Ha'way lads, he is working on it. Give him too hard a time and next year he might not bother with FMRTE for Mac. 

Well then it's a case of fraud 'cause all Mac users pay the same licence fee too. We expect the same service as Windows as it is the same amount of money and Mac users are obviously not getting the value for money. I can understand BraCa for prioritising Windows but I feel exploited to be waiting triple or quadruple the time for the update when the windows version can be updated within 2 to 3 days.

• Like 2

Well then it's a case of fraud 'cause all Mac users pay the same licence fee too. We expect the same service as Windows as it is the same amount of money and Mac users are obviously not getting the value for money. I can understand BraCa for prioritising Windows but I feel exploited to be waiting triple or quadruple the time for the update when the windows version can be updated within 2 to 3 days.

I WANT MY MONET BACK

People need to calm down a bit, BraCa has always said to run FM in offline mode as he cannot always guarantee he will be able to update FMRTE, if you run it online then thats the risk you take.  Mac FMRTE has always taken longer than the Windows version, which again is a risk you take if you run FM online.

The Mac version does require a lot more work.

One suggestion I would have to BraCa would be to maybe consider offering a Mac licence which could be a bit cheaper than the Windows version as a way of compensating for the (understandable) delays.

• Like 2

Maybe he just finds the work more difficult to produce FMRTE for the mac? Maybe it is more time consuming? The way some people go on on here, you'd think he releases the Windows version then goes on holiday to Barbados for two weeks.

I know you've (we've) all paid our money, but can you really not play the game without this cheat/tool?? 

Maybe he just finds the work more difficult to produce FMRTE for the mac? Maybe it is more time consuming? The way some people go on on here, you'd think he releases the Windows version then goes on holiday to Barbados for two weeks.

I know you've (we've) all paid our money, but can you really not play the game without this cheat/tool?? 

The thing that irritates me is the fact that there are TWO Windows releases and none for Mac users. 

• Like 3

I think its absolutely ridiculous that we have to wait weeks after the windows editor has been made yet we pay the same price for an editor that doesn't even have nearly all the options windows does. If you are going to charge for your services then your customers should expect the product they pay for in an orderly time. Thats how business works and the minute you decide to charge people for licenses then you have a duty to have that product out in a reasonable amount of time and up to the same standards as the windows editor. 

• Like 4

I do not get bored waiting for the release (maybe because I bought the official RTE), but one thing I've also asked last year and it still has not been made to the version of the Mac is that this has a lot less functionality. Earlier this year, also asked what features they added that we wanted, but it was just a flash in the pan ...

The thing that irritates me is the fact that there are TWO Windows releases and none for Mac users. 

Windows only had on release which was the one that supported FM 14.3.0 the following was just s simple fix on 2 bugs that were happening heal players and swap staff.

I do not get bored waiting for the release (maybe because I bought the official RTE), but one thing I've also asked last year and it still has not been made to the version of the Mac is that this has a lot less functionality. Earlier this year, also asked what features they added that we wanted, but it was just a flash in the pan ...

We actually implemented several features that were present in the windows version, it was also created one topic () with a pool just so Mac users voted the features that they were more eager to see in the Mac version, things like Futures Transfers, Nation Edit Match Preparation, Freeze players and staff (entire team) were added and more are being developed...

• Like 2

Windows only had on release which was the one that supported FM 14.3.0 the following was just s simple fix on 2 bugs that were happening heal players and swap staff.

We actually implemented several features that were present in the windows version, it was also created one topic () with a pool just so Mac users voted the features that they were more eager to see in the Mac version, things like Futures Transfers, Nation Edit Match Preparation, Freeze players and staff (entire team) were added and more are being developed...

why don't you answer to question: when will it come iFMRTE 14.3? 

none of you answer our question about iFMRTE 14.3....

• Like 1

We expect to release FMRTE 14.3.0 for Mac on the next week

Please try to understand that we can't do two things at the same time we need to start somewhere, usually its with windows since more users are affected that's the criteria we thought made more sense.

We could delay windows release to match Mac release but you have to agree that makes even less sense.

We are working on Mac and we expect to release it this weekend as BraCa announced.

I didn't answer it because i already did it in this topic as you can see by the quotes copied from the page before this one, also BraCa announced this is the shoutbox.

It will be released this weekend 

I'm having issues installing this. I download it from your link..it saves into my Downloads folder. I run/open it..it says it installed successfully but I don't know where it is? And the installation wizard doesn't let you change the install location or tell you the install location?

Edit: I had the same issues with the last release, since you changed the format it's downloaded in.

Edit2: Sorted it.

I have the same fault.

FMRTE supports your game version but your game is not loaded.

It is loaded and i've followed the error message fix, and still not working.

I'm having issues installing this. I download it, it saves into my Downloads folder. I run/open it. It says it installed successfully but I can't locate it