daryl142

[RELEASE] iFMRTE v14.3.0.32 (Feedback & Discussion)

Hi,

Can we please get an indication of when FMRTE will be released on Mac?  I, along with many others, have paid based on the main page stating that FMRTE 14 is compatible with OS X.

Thanks

• Like 2

Correct Daryl, and it's not sufficient for them to change the terms of sale on the main page (i.e., it says Mac OSX 'soon' now, but it didn't originally). Some people initially made a commitment to buy based on FMRTE being available on both platforms. I think everyone appreciates that BraCa has done over the years, but he's got paying customers now...

• Like 1

What's worse is that no one is actually replying.  All we are asking is when the release will be.  Or failing this then how to get a refund.

I know it could be annoying, but my way of thinking is not to pay until what I want to buy is available. That's why I've not already bought the license.

What's worse is that no one is actually replying.  All we are asking is when the release will be.  Or failing this then how to get a refund.

I wouldn't mind if the Mac version was cheaper, but we'll end up paying the same as PC users, who have been looked after since FM14's launch week, and again with an update.

I know it could be annoying, but my way of thinking is not to pay until what I want to buy is available. That's why I've not already bought the license.

In hindsight that would have been a good idea, however on initial release the licence fee said it was compatible with Mac.

The thing that pisses me off is that for windows continue to constantly update versions, while for mac (despite having already paid along with others) nobody ever answers! Do not behave like that!!!

• Like 1

I've actually made a claim to PayPal for a refund for miss-selling the licence.  This is extreme but maybe hitting people in the pocket will force someone to say something on this forum about the release of a Mac version. 

Hi BraCa, GREYFOX or any other moderators...

Can someone please shed a light into the FMRTE for Mac... There has been a few people asking over the last week but I have noticed that no replies have been made to their queries. I understand that you guys may be busy but I reckon that Mac users of your product should also get some response from your side. The Windows section of this forum seems to get a little more attention than the Mac users.

If an estimate timeframe can be provided for the Mac users especially for those whom have parted with some of their hard earned money to support your program, that would make a lot of them very, very happy and satisfied. I personally use both Windows and Mac versions when playing my Football Manager game so it does not affect me at all, however seeing fellow FM fanatics in distress, I can't help but put in my thoughts.

I certainly hope this post is not ignored and some news can be provided to your loyal Mac supporters.

Thank you.

Your avid FMRTE supporter,

Gosh, the weekend really means the weekend, lol

Unfortunately yes, but the message didn't say that it would be released but that it should. A bug or error could have delayed the process but lets hope that is not the case. I love that BraCa puts that amount of work into it and it is only fair that he gets paid for doing so but neither him or the administrators are good at communicating. 

After the Windows version was released he announced that the OsX version would be released soon and we heard nothing from him until this week. I hope they will listen to the criticism and communicate more frequently in the future.

Hello,

My plans were to release 14.1.4 Windows and Mac versions at the same time, but unfortunately there are some little issues with the mac version that I still have to fix before the release..so, the Mac version will be released later today..

• Like 5

Hello,

My plans were to release 14.1.4 Windows and Mac versions at the same time, but unfortunately there are some little issues with the mac version that I still have to fix before the release..so, the Mac version will be released later today..

Thank you BraCa...  :D

Hello,

Epic! Thanks BraCa!

Hello,

Great news BraCa. Thanks for the update.